Game 1 Season 6

Looks like some people are having trouble RSVPing for the first game. Therefore, if you're interested in playing, and can't do so on the HomePokerTour site, simply post here for now.

BTW, for the SET game, we are considering returning to a 4 game minimum to qualify. If you have thoughts on this, let me know.

Game 1; Thursday June 7 8pm at AJ's Place; Registration List

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-02 04:58:47
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-02 23:15:18
Highflyer - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-03 01:35:18
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-03 08:54:17
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-03 09:42:33
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-03 11:59:14
BusDriver - Seat Reserved
Easy - Seat Reserved
Max - Seat Reserved (tentative)
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-05 06:26:31
ElElliott - Seat Reserved - <sorry El>

Comments

• I don't know...Thursdays are Pirate Master day.

I'm in.

-Chris
  • I'm in.

4 games seems fine to me.
  • Count me in!
  • We cannot do this thursday but we may be returning for part of this season since the snow has finally gone.
  • AJ,

I'm out for now. If things change, I will let you know. Have fun taking somebody else's money;)

Derek
  • Now I'm hooked on "I think I can Dance"....

Ok, not really, count me in for game 1.
  • My route has not been changed yet, but I'm unsure about this Thursday. Just put me as Tentative for now AJ.
  • *cough*

I said I was in....
  • I might be there!!!

no promises tho
  • If you can confirm by Thursday 2pm, I'll forward you the address and directions. Buyin is $50
  • can't make it AJ.
  • please count me out for this one too.
  • Hmmmm, pretty light game for the first game of the season. I guess everyone DID get hooked on Pirate Masters and So You Think You Can Dance.

And where is all the trash talking? Have you guys gone mute suddenly? Where is the ever faithful BusDriver and his famous one liners? Where's BigChris's always amusing shots at being the Season Champ?

Oh well, after I take the first three or four games, maybe you guys will wake up abit.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Hmmmm, pretty light game for the first game of the season. I guess everyone DID get hooked on Pirate Masters and So You Think You Can Dance.

And where is all the trash talking? Have you guys gone mute suddenly? Where is the ever faithful BusDriver and his famous one liners? Where's BigChris's always amusing shots at being the Season Champ?

Oh well, after I take the first three or four games, maybe you guys will wake up abit.

I think it's because we all recently went on vacation so we are all relaxed and have nothine mean to say yet.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    I think it's because we all recently went on vacation so we are all relaxed and have nothine mean to say yet.

Oh, I'm sure that will change after tonight! Then it will be impossible to keep you lot quiet! ;)