Guelph Sunday????

Alright ya'll....i'm up for hosting any night of the week....well, okay only tuesday and thursdays....and sundays. So i'm posting a game for Sunday June 3rd.....either crazy pineapple, omaha hi/lo, or regular run of the mill hold'em...or hay, just for shits and giggles, i'll make it a horse tourney.
This will be a 20 dollar event, 15 main pot, 5 to the bounty.
5000 in chips, i'm open to the start time...can be an afternoon game, or an evening game, depending on the interest i get...we'll let this be an organic thing.

Maybe i'll try and have a cash game afterword as well if people are interested...1/2 nl....*Shrugs* who knows...

Comments

• I'm down like donkey kong for Sunday, not the other days I have Football (maybe thursday)

Mike
  • how about saturday? Cowboy Mike said saturday works better for him, and i'm pretty sure that sandro can make it on saturday as well....
  • I can definitely make sunday games. Would prefer horse as well.
  • I can do saturday I believe, hell i will make it happen. I need to learn how to play razz though, I am fully knowledgeable on how to kick ass in the others but I guess we are not playing HOSE

Mike
  • Come to the Ramada at 100pm 105$ buy in...Texas hold'em
  • yeah, the 100 buy in game is sunday right? but saturday is free....
    Pokerdeamon, are you Brian?
    Cuz if you are........
    *shakes fist!*
  • I can play Sunday, better in the eve, but either works if you get enough intrest.

Chris
  • Argggg, can't play this Sunday - out of town for a bidness:(
    Hey M, are you going to Danny Michel tomorrow night at e-bar? See you there if you are...
  • yeah Saturday is much better for me. I think i might have to work, so ill be done by 4. After that,
    im game.
  • What is going on??

Mike
  • SOrry...as there is only like 4 people interested, i can't run this game.. :(
  • Nl Holdem!!