1-Mike
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-

Let see if this gets going or my next post may be notice of the death of poker in guelph

Mike

Comments

• sorry Mike...would love to but working OT that day...if anything changes I'll let you know and I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if there is even a game...depending on what time I am done I may be able to make it...but it's doubtful right now
  • why bother posting Guelph Games....I guarentee you, come Thursday afternoon. I'll log in to the forum and it will read

"GUELPH THURSDAY CANCELLED"

...haha
  • I remember the days when Guelph had a solid weekly game, and even a poker league one summer..... That was until people started growing up, getting married, and are now in lock down I guess. Maybe in the future it will reappear!!! And yep it is cancelled

Mike
  • I'd love to bring back the guelph games.....just there is very little interest lately...maybe i'll post something for next sunday, and see if i get anyone....
  • Every Wed and Friday at 8pm at the Ramada.
    3 Bad boys Poker puts on a 20$ tourny.
    and every Saturday as well
  • and i can vouce for this tourney....it's an excellent time!
    very well run!
  • pokerdemon wrote: »
    Every Wed and Friday at 8pm at the Ramada.
    3 Bad boys Poker puts on a 20$ tourny.
    and every Saturday as well
    How many players do you typically get at these?
  • Haha.. you rocks come down, let me know, we can hit pub! :)

And hell, if it's this Friday, come down early for a bit of BBQ at my place! It's like a 10 min drive to the game!! :)

Mark