Rockwood Poker

Hello Everyone,

i'm new to the Rockwood area and willing to host games at my house.
Maybe even create a small league, with 2 games a week. The format I have in mind would be something like this:

1 point for showing up
1 point for each bounty collected
3 points for first place
2 points for second place
1 point for third place
0.5 point for bubble

Buy in: $10 dollars
Bounty: $5 dollars

$5 dollars goes towards the pot
$5 dollars goes towards the TOC

The league will play 8 games a month

If you fail to show up for a league game you are obligated to put the $5 dollars towards the TOC

If you fail to show up twice IN A ROW you will be eliminated from the league, Unless you can contribute to the TOC pot prior to the leauge game.
**THIS IS TO ENSURE A GUARENTEED TOC POT****

Only the Top 5 League Members will be invited to the TOC + 5 dollar Bounty

I'm looking for 8 Dedicated individuals who are willing to play 2 nights a week.

I know alot of us have lives outside of poker and are unable to commit to 2 nights a week. ie. Jobs/family commitment

But in order for this to be successful we need to discuss when would be a great day/night to play a league game.

If you are intrested in a League please reply back and tell me. If you are intrested in just weekly games let me know.

All my games will be RAKE FREE!!! I have Wireless internet so if you bust out early and want to stay for a 2nd game you are more then welcomed to bring your laptops. I also have a TV showing poker shows/ or by request any other sports event.

A pool table is also on the way, along with a fooseball table

A mini bar fridge also available. - BYOB

I only use COPAG or KEM cards
13.5 Chips
Starting Chips $1000

Blind Structure

5/10
10/20
25/50
50/100
100/200
200/400
400/800
500/1000 CAP

Blinds Increase Every 20 Mins

5 MIN BREAKS AT THE CHIP UP

THIS IS A NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENT (sorry) You can smoke outside

Once again, reply and let me know if there is any intrest. Blind Structure is scheduled for fast play, so that we can get 2 games in.