CHPC Deep Stack Final June 9th @ noon !!!

Ok, June 9th seems to be the best date for everyone so June 9th it'll be. I want to get this under way at noon as we will be out on the deck (weather permitting).

Again the top 10 are:

1 Waltsfriend
2 JohnnieH
3 DrTyore
4 2Bullets
5 ItsaMe
6 Moose
7 melikebeer
8 Morty
9 Milton Bob
10 Big E

This will be a $40 deep stack freeze out with everyone starting with 10,000 in chips and nice relaxed 30 min blinds. We'll break for dinner and bbq something. There will be a second table going if players outside the top 10 want to play side games (like the Milton crew since they're driving Bob down anyways right?). We'll limit side games to 8 since space is an issue? Lemme know if you plan on coming so I can have an idea if I need to setup the second table?

This, of course, will be a rake free event BYOB, and bring something to char on the grill....pray for no wind!

Comments

• I'm in baby!
  • I'll be hung-over, jet-lagged, sleep deprived, over-sexed (hopefully:) ), out of real spending money, but ready to play poker!

COUNT ME IN!
  • I'm looking forward to it. Is it a pot luck for dinner? I would be happy to bring a salad.
  • I'm looking forward to it. Is it a pot luck for dinner? I would be happy to bring a salad.

What's this 'salad' thing you speak of?

Sure, feel free and that would be nice, not mandatory but if people want to bring something I'm sure it would be appreciated. As usual I'll have all the condiments needed.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I'll be hung-over, jet-lagged, sleep deprived, over-sexed (hopefully:) ), out of real spending money, but ready to play poker!

COUNT ME IN!

hehehe glad to hear it buddy!
  • Big E wrote: »
    What's this 'salad' thing you speak of?
    Ask Tom.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Ask Tom.

/g2

Dang! You beat me to it!

E, I might drop by if I have the day off that day...will let you know.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Dang! You beat me to it!

E, I might drop by if I have the day off that day...will let you know.

I hope you do Wes, this will be the last public game I ever host so let's have some fun!

If anyone who has played a tourney at my place wants to swing by for side games during the day...as long as weather permits I think I can get 3 tables on the deck? Just let me know so I have some idea?
  • Well, I may have to reschedule this event....it looks like I am off to Germany for work around June 7th. Not firm yet and I don't know my return date yet but I'll have to likely move this to the next weekend June 16th..or June 30th?

Does these dates work for everyone?
  • Eric:

I am not available either of those dates.

Sorry.

Sandy
  • June 30 would be better for me, as I move June 15.
  • crapweasel...this is going to be hard to schedule over the summer. I'll wait to get my firm travel dates from Germany and then post another poll for best dates.
  • In all fairness

Organizing somethingl ike this around other's schedules is almost impossible...

My advice is to pick a date that most can make it - give a lot of notice for everyone, and hope for the best!

Mark
  • The 13th place finisher can probably make all the dates, if anyone really cares.

Dave
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    The 13th place finisher can probably make all the dates, if anyone really cares.

Dave

Too funny Dave! You never know, I agree with Mark it's next to impossible to make everyone happy....I'll find out tomorrow if I fly out before or after the 9th...unfortunately I have little to no say in the matter?
  • Still not firm but looking now like I will fly out after the 9th so we should be good to go as planned! This will be a very tough final!
    Still not firm but looking now like I will fly out after the 9th so we should be good to go as planned! This will be a very tough final!

Cool, see yous all on Saturday June 9!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Cool, see yous all on Saturday June 9!

Have a good time brother!
    Have a good time brother!

Thanks we are!!!
  • yo count me in. i will need directions 2 the game.
  • povedawg wrote: »
    yo count me in. i will need directions 2 the game.

Sorry dude, this is a seasonal final for top 10 in standings only.
  • Ok,

We're on for this Saturday $40 Deep Stack final with bbq, the weather so far looks like it will be very nice. Mark, I have shade this year so you won't turn such a disturbing shade of pink as quickly!

Bring something to throw on the bbq for dinner and bring your own beverages.

Please let me know who's in by Wednesday of this week. I will then send out pm's to fill any vacant spots Thursday am.

Hope to see everyone, it should be fun!

p.s. I expect this to run about 8 hours or so so I'd like to get going right at noon if possible so that we don't have to bring it inside to finish up? Regardless of weather we will play on the 9th so if the weatherman is wrong and it turns to sh*! we'll move inside.
  • I'll be there Eric. I'm looking forward to it.
  • I'm in...

I'll try to remember those Wii games, and a hat! :)

Mark
  • In

sdfgkjsdfgsdjfg
  • I'm in for the 9th

I'm also bringing my wii-mote.

Sean
  • Big Bob says he's in....
  • Count me in!
  • See you all there,

Checkee McLimpenfold
  • Mario's confirmed as well...