SEASON 5 ENDING TOURNAMENT; Players List

This is it...the SEASON ENDING TOURNAMENT! You MUST confirm your seat if you have your minimum games in and in the Top 16.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2007-05-04 17:13:54
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - 2007-05-04 21:16:17
Highflyer - Seat Reserved - 2007-05-04 23:39:04
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2007-05-04 23:57:51
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2007-05-05 06:01:35
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2007-05-05 17:01:13
IM-ON-TILT - Seat Reserved - 2007-05-06 09:47:05
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2007-05-07 06:12:33
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2007-05-07 09:14:43
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2007-05-08 08:06:02
EASY - Seat Reserved - posting
RobDillo - Seat Reserved - posting
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - posting
GutWagonMaster - Seat Reserved - verbal

Looks like we may have some open seats available for the last game. Therefore, if you haven't quite gotten your minimum games in yet, or not in the Top 16, and would like to play, please contact me before Thursday. We'll discuss your particular circumstances and come to a conclusion on whether you are able to play. However, these seats will be awarded discriminately. Preference will be given to those that have not quite gotten their minimum games in yet, but have shown an interest in coming out at least regularily.

Thanks to everyone for making it a great season!

Comments

• Amanda will be there.
  • Count me in please
  • So is there a bounty on BigChrisEl? If so, I'm bounty hunting!
  • IM-ON-TILT wrote: »
    So is there a bounty on BigChrisEl? If so, I'm bounty hunting!

End of Season bounties are only at the discretion of the season champ(s). If he wishes it, he places a bounty on himself.
  • I'm in.

gl everyone <--- that wasn't a sincere gl, I just put that in there to make my min. word count to be allowed to make a post.
  • I'm in.

gl everyone <--- that wasn't a sincere gl, I just put that in there to make my min. word count to be allowed to make a post.

GL to you to Jeff, If I win, can I get a metro pass?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    End of Season bounties are only at the discretion of the season champ(s). If he wishes it, he places a bounty on himself.

Only if all the top 3 have bounties, it's not like past seasons where the winner was way ahead of every one else.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    Only if all the top 3 have bounties, it's not like past seasons where the winner was way ahead of every one else.

Even though I am in third by a single point, I'll put $10 on myself.

Romer, you in on this??
  • I'm in for anything guys, but how does it work?
  • IM-ON-TILT wrote: »
    I'm in for anything guys, but how does it work?

You put your own $10 on your own head. Whoever knocks you out of the game, you give them your $10. If you win the tournament, you keep your money.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    You put your own $10 on your own head. Whoever knocks you out of the game, you give them your $10. If you win the tournament, you keep your money.

Okay, It's on! $10 on the FedEx guy!

Good luck everyone!