End of Season Bash @ the Bus Station

You know, down town Brampton, I thought it'd be fun. Ok, seriously, my place Saturday May 12, 7-ish.

Let me know if this is good/bad for everyone.

Comments

• Does that include your wife's most amazing LASAGNA?? I'm SO THERE!!!

Actually, I'll have to compare calendars first, but right now, it sounds like a good day for me.

Thanks for the offer, Jeff!!! Let me know if you want me to bring anything...like a bib ;)
  • Eleanor and I are away on from the 11th to the 18th in Mexico so we are out.
  • Jeff this sounds great but unfortunately the 12th is no good for me. Any other date besides mother's day would be cool.
  • Amanda and I won't be able to make it on Sat. due to mother's day.
  • i can't make the 12th and the 19th is out as well for me as this is May 24 weekend
  • Hey Jeff

I'm out for the 12th and 19th as well, working both weekends :(

garry
  • I will not be able to make it either. Sorry, prior commitment.
  • Sounds like we may need to make a new date for the BASH. Hate to think it would be just me and Jeff eating lasagna.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Sounds like we may need to make a new date for the BASH. Hate to think it would be just me and Jeff eating lasagna.

I think the next two week-ends would be difficult for people because of Mother's day and the long week-end.
  • The tribe has spoken, It will be AJ and I heads up in a Lasagna eating show down. Two men sit, one man gets up.

For those of you who think Mother's day is the 12th, I don't understand, do you need a full day in advance to prepare? (My calendar has MD as the 13th)

May 2-4 is understandable, that's a real holiday. lol

So what does that leave us?

My plan B was the 19, but that looks just as bad.

Plan C: Saturday 26th.

We'll just have to keep throwing out dates. I'd just like to have it before season 6 starts. So if AJ doesn't mind pushing back the next season kick off...
  • The tribe has spoken, It will be AJ and I heads up in a Lasagna eating show down. Two men sit, one man gets up.

For those of you who think Mother's day is the 12th, I don't understand, do you need a full day in advance to prepare? (My calendar has MD as the 13th)

May 2-4 is understandable, that's a real holiday. lol

So what does that leave us?

My plan B was the 19, but that looks just as bad.

Plan C: Saturday 26th.

We'll just have to keep throwing out dates. I'd just like to have it before season 6 starts. So if AJ doesn't mind pushing back the next season kick off...

26th should be ok for Eleanor and I.....still 7ish?
  • So what is going on? Is the bash still happening?
  • Last I heard from Jeff, he was considering next Saturday, the 26th. If so, think I'll head over after the WSP game.
  • 26th 7ish, is the date. Post up if you can make it.

what's a WSP game? you guys gotta let me in on games outside of Ching Hill. I have nothing to do in the off season.
  • what's a WSP game? you guys gotta let me in on games outside of Ching Hill. I have nothing to do in the off season.

West Side Poker. I believe the game is even in the area this month.

http://pokerforum.ca/showthread.php?t=12524
  • The 26th is good for Amanda and I, we fly out for Vegas on the 27th.
  • West Side Poker Saturday May 26th at 2:00 pm at at Hwy 27 & 7 close to all of you in the GTA area. If we get a good response we will try and have it there more often so to lessen then drive for all of you that support us from the GTA.

Cameron
  • 26th is good for me too....Looking forward to learning Polish poker :)
  • Good for Eleanor and I
  • Really didn't want to miss this. Most Saturdays are not good.

I was looking forward to this. Count me out.
  • I'm in...I'll be late. But I'm planning on winning the WSP this weekend first.

Save me some vodka!!
  • i should be able to make it but may be a little late.

can someone PM me the address of the bus stop
  • Sorry guys but I wont be able to make it, I leave for Jamaica Saturday morning. Have a great time!
  • Twice now, I can't make it because my 'better half' has made plans. We have to attend some gay pokerless BBQ. I'm unfortunately out.
  • derksen wrote: »
    Twice now, I can't make it because my 'better half' has made plans. We have to attend some gay pokerless BBQ. I'm unfortunately out.

You know these are the games that you win regularly...this must be seriously affecting your bankroll.
  • sorry guys, can't make it. will be going to WSP tourney and then a stag right after.

see you all next season!
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    You know these are the games that you win regularly...this must be seriously affecting your bankroll.

Don't think I didn't realize that;) I have Karey to thank... again.
  • I still need an address???
  • Max might be able to make it as well, but he'll need the address too. Jeff, send it to me and I'll forward it to him.
  • I need the address to please