He did it again!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO:

BIGCHRISEL!!

S5G4CHAMP.jpg

Chris is once again both POINTS AND MONEY LEADER FOR SEASON 5!!

Great season Chris!! Romer has to settle for a hard won second place in points while Dan had to contend with second place on the money boards.

Great season everyone!!! Thanks for making it the best yet!!

Comments

• Congrats Chris, great season you deserved it.
  • Congrats Chris.

Now chris were you just toying with us all throughout the season to make us all think that we could get someone to dethrone you from the top of the leaderboard????

I think we all will have to elevate our games for the SET next week, good luck to all and see you all Thursday
  • Congrats Chris. A well played, well earned season.
  • Thanks guys,

Great season overall.

AJ, Dan and Romer all could have won. I'm really surprised I won because all three of those guys were on fire for the last few weeks.
  • Great season everyone, I had a lot of fun...and well deserved Chris. I almost had a grasp on that primrose hackle of yours but there was a few difficult obstacles in the way such as AJ, Kerr and Ninja. See you all at the set!
  • You made a hell of a nice run for the title Romer, and it was very close indeed. But Chris had a great first half, and it wasn't going to be easy for anyone to catch up to him. But now that he has regained his crown, the only question left remaining is...

HOW MUCH IS HE GOING TO OFFER FOR A BOUNTY AT THE SET GAME?!?!?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »

Is that how it works, season champ is a bounty? makes it interesting!
  • Good job Chris! Mister Consistent!
    You made a hell of a nice run for the title Romer, and it was very close indeed. But Chris had a great first half, and it wasn't going to be easy for anyone to catch up to him. But now that he has regained his crown, the only question left remaining is...

You have been promoting people to knock me out for the last 4 games....
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    You have been promoting people to knock me out for the last 4 games....

So what's one more game, Champ?? ;)

BTW, you haven't registered yet for the SET.
    So what's one more game, Champ?? ;)

BTW, you haven't registered yet for the SET.

I only got the e-mail for it a few minutes ago....