Bristol St. Classic XXXIV - Wed. May 9th @ 7pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• Zithal wrote: »
    Wes is now first on the waiting list.

I guess former residents of Bristol Street don't get automatic entry?
  • I can't go now :( What happened to 'more non-wednesday Bristols'?

stp
  • Sorry, can't make it either. I have night school Wednesdays. I agree with Shannon in regards to non-wednesday Bristols. I am out from now on if they are on Wednesday's :'(
  • I have to back out too now....it appears my Mondays and Wednesdays will be filled until end of July....can I sign up for Merry Xmas Madness yet?

Rob,

I have a sample pack of some homebrew for you...hopefully we can hook up soon? Are you going to G2's on the 12th?

I have a sample of a nice Red Ale, IPA, Bitter, Scottish Heavy, and Pilsner me and melikebeer have done, they turned out to be very drinkable!!!!
  • Take Jammer off the list
  • Updates have been made, there are now three seats open. I promise the next Bristol Street will be on a non-Wednesday. (This just happened to be my only open night this week)
  • I'll be there, but possibly late

And a Bristol that's not full? WTF?

Mark
  • Same thing happened at the last re-buy tournament I held... and had a prize pool roughly twice as big as we usually get. :)

I think re-buy tournaments have a love-it or hate-it relationship with players.

Rob.
  • LOVE!

I hate haters.

POST THE SEATING ASSIGNMENTS!!!
  • haddon wrote: »
    LOVE!

I hate haters.

POST THE SEATING ASSIGNMENTS!!!

I'm not a hater, but I am confused. Are you going to be at Bristol tonight or donking off chips at The Shop?
  • Sorry Rob,

I'm out. Don't think I'll be able to get up there tonight.
  • I'm not a hater, but I am confused. Are you going to be at Bristol tonight or donking off chips at The Shop?

Sandy, don't worry your pretty little head....I will be doing both.
    Kyle is running the room until I win or bust.

FUCKING EH! I'M SO HAMMERED!
  • Rob:

Thanks again for a well run tournament. I forgot to tell you how much I enjoy your recaps. I wasn't able to attend the last Bristol, but I really enjoyed reading the final table write up.

Once again I will have to wait for the recap to find out what happened at the end. That's four tournaments in a row you've taken me out Kristy - not that I'm counting. :)
  • Write up will be coming soon, but let's just say that the Player of the Year race just got a whole lot harder for everyone but one person.
  • Steve or kristy?
  • Thanks for the game everyone,

I finished 3rd and left at 1:30am, had lots of fun. Larry and Kristy were remaining....

Thanks again...

Joe
  • After one of the longest heads-up battle in Bristol Street history (clocked in at 54 mintes, Kristy picks up the title of Bristol Street Classic XXXIV Champion and takes an early and commanding lead in the Player of the Year race.

Congrats to 2007's first two-time champ! Full results soon.....ish.
  • Who picked Kristy in their top ten?

I DID I..... I DID

It would be nice to look back at those. Can someone find the link?
  • I left my nice black cardigan downstairs there
    can you give it to Don or Dan next time they are there?

thanks again, it was fun!

Cheers,
    JT
  • Rob,

If you happen to see this could you bring the sweater to Greg's tomorrow?

I'd send you a PM but it's still not enabled for me. Anyone care to vouch for me? http://www.pokerforum.ca/showthread.php?t=10567&page=3

Thanks,

Don
    I left my nice black cardigan downstairs there
    can you give it to Don or Dan next time they are there?

thanks again, it was fun!

Cheers,
    JT
  • Aiki65 wrote: »
    Anyone care to vouch for me?

I gotcha Don!