Comments

• BLAZIN 72 wrote: »

change brent to jeff C

cam

Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LOL... brotherly love ;)

/g2
  • Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL, smart guy that Cam, knows value when he sees it! Money over family anyday...:)
  • no respect. lol
  • my new picks:
    'g2' Greg
    'ItsaMe' Mario
    '2BULLETS' Jeremy
    '800OVER' Nik M
    'Prophet 22' Brent
    'waltsfriend' Sandy
    'moose' Rob
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    my new picks:
    'g2' Greg
    'ItsaMe' Mario
    '2BULLETS' Jeremy
    '800OVER' Nik M
    'Prophet 22' Brent
    'waltsfriend' Sandy
    'moose' Rob
    Yo thats 7 picks.

/g2
  • Yeah, seven pics and I'm still off his revised list. I can't wait to take this sucka' down..and ruin his shot at winning that sweet, sweet.....$20?
  • g2

you say we are playing down to 10 player. Will tables stay balance or 5 players from each table make the final table.

Prophet 22
  • g2 wrote: »
    Yo thats 7 picks.

/g2
    No moose please!
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Yeah, seven pics and I'm still off his revised list. I can't wait to take this sucka' down..and ruin his shot at winning that sweet, sweet.....$20?

With that attitude where is your 2.00 and 6 picks?

Prophet 22
  • you say we are playing down to 10 player. Will tables stay balance or 5 players from each table make the final table.
    We are playing down to 10, tables will be balanced.

/g2
    Yeah, seven pics and I'm still off his revised list. I can't wait to take this sucka' down..and ruin his shot at winning that sweet, sweet.....$20?

If it makes you feel any better....I had to pick me....just to see my name on the spreadsheet. I'm willing to reconsider, but I doubt I'll see my name on your list!
  • I was going to pick Brenner/Ranger and myself, but we are not listed among the choices. g2, please update the seating assignments.
    g2 wrote: »
    Here are the seating assignments for Day 1
    Table 1:
    1. 'g2' Greg (dealer*)
    2. 'compuease' Jeff C
    3. 'Flint Bones' Andrew
    4. 'beanie42' Trevor
    5. 'ItsaMe' Mario
    6. 'Buzzzardd' Dave
    7. 'Dr Larry' Larry
    8. 'Kristy_Sea' Kristy
    9. 'PokerQueen' Mandy (tent.)
    10. 'King Mob' Dave K
    Table 2:
    1. 'DrTyore' Mark B (dealer)
    2. 'moose' Rob
    3. '2BULLETS' Jeremy
    4. 'stpboy' Shannon
    5. 'joeheartsdi' Joe
    6. 'folded' Cory
    7. 'waltsfriend' Sandy
    8. 'Hobbes' Ron
    9. '800OVER' Nik M
    10. 'Prophet 22' Brent
  • Done.

/g2
  • Put me down as a maybe. Chances are I will make it to day 2 of g2's super duper deep stack tournament, probably the final 3. If that is the case I won't be able to play. In which case I hope you would understand.

Prophet 22

I thought you said you didn't care if you won or not

g2,

put my brother back on my list and remove Andrew (sorry)

my brother is playing with my emotions.

Sorry for all the confusion Greg.

Blazin72
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    If it makes you feel any better....I had to pick me....just to see my name on the spreadsheet. I'm willing to reconsider, but I doubt I'll see my name on your list!

hmmm...snarky...nice...snarky...nice..

BOTH!

I don't have a list, but if I did the replacement you chose would be near the top. An excellent choice and an oversight to have not been on your original list.

But...

I still took her out the last two times we played together ;)

Good luck with the side bets!
  • Buzzzardd
    beanie42
    Kristy_Sea
    Moose
    2BULLETS
    Waltsfriend

Last five are not in any order.

Dave
  • drop Mario add blondefish
    I don't have a list, but if I did the replacement you chose would be near the top. An excellent choice and an oversight to have not been on your original list.

But...

I still took her out the last two times we played together ;)

Good luck with the side bets!
    Don't take it personally Kristy - I think that Nik is just looking for some good Raptors tickets next season.

As for your recent dominance, at least on Sunday I pushed with the best hand. And I learned a valuable lesson ... next time I'm going over the top on the flop :). I hope you took the big money that day.
  • My picks are ...

Me (Dave K), Mark B., Mario, Jeremy, Rob, Trevor.

Dave Kostis
  • I didn't read this...
    But apparently I have to add another person...so I am told by Kristy.

Add buddy or brent.
    Flip a coin g2.
    Heads Buddy, tails Brent.

Werd

By Josh
  • Don't take it personally Kristy - I think that Nik is just looking for some good Raptors tickets next season.

I resemble that remark!
  • Don't take it personally Kristy - I think that Nik is just looking for some good Raptors tickets next season.

As for your recent dominance, at least on Sunday I pushed with the best hand. And I learned a valuable lesson ... next time I'm going over the top on the flop :). I hope you took the big money that day.

I did win that tourney, and I mean it..you'd be at the top of my list. (if I had one) You push the flop and I'm 100%, I fold and shortly thereafter -we'd have been HU NL HE BFF'S as well as PLO. I just couldn't fold my oesfd, for what you had left. You played tremendously. Hopefully we'll get our rematch on Friday!
    I didn't read this...
    But apparently I have to add another person...so I am told by Kristy.

Add buddy or brent.
    Flip a coin g2.
    Heads Buddy, tails Brent.

Werd

By Josh

According to the spreadsheet, I have already lost a coin flip, hope that doesn't happen any more today.

less than 3 hours

Prophet 22
  • Revised:
    Joe
    Brent
    Mark
    Buddy
    Sandy
    Kristy
  • I emailed the following picks:
    1) Mike
    2) Andrew
    3) Dave B
    4) Nik
    5) Dr. Larry
    6) Buddy

Almost everybody got picked at least twice. Jeremy (14), Greg (11), Kristy (7), Brent and Trevor (6) were picked most often. Good luck to everybody.
  • Cough...13.
  • How is the tourny going, any of my horses left, I would hope so 25,000 chips blinds 25-25 to start you are not going to get to 10 people till morning I wiuld think.

Cameron
  • I updated the spreadsheet... 5 players out so far.

/g2
  • Down to 12.

/g2