Fedex Delivers!!

Back to back wins for the resident Fedex Delivery Man!!!

S5G10CHAMP.jpg

Romer takes down Game 10, knocking out Eleanor when his QQ held up against Eleanor's K9 (?). Romer started the night on the right note, almost doubling up on the new guy Al, and never gave up his chip lead through the night. Great game Romer! Nice delivery! ;)

Eleanor walks away with second place and Garry had to settle for third after watching Romer hit his third consecutive flush on the river. Garry said it best...Romer has SOMETHING place very high up SOMEWHERE!!

Good game everyone. Hope to see you all back next week. Remember, there's only 2 games left in the Season, and the race for the top is getting tighter than ever now. Should be a great finish.

Comments

• Way to go ROMER...

Cameron
  • Congrats Romer! What was that you were saying about a small game not having any action? How much was the pot on the second hand of the game??

We were on the bubble shortly after the break!

My last hand was A9, not K9....not that there's that big of a difference when you're up against queens!
  • Congrats man!!!!

I was watching you and have discovered that coffee and poker brings out a killer in you, so. I will bring some strong polish brew to the next game... hopefully, this will calm you down and everything will go back to normal...

Great game champ.

AC
  • Good game last night Romer,

I don't think I saw you lose a show down until it was 4 handed.

Once you doubled up on the first hand there was no turning back for you.
  • I guess your right Eleneor about the action! I thought I was beat by the new guy...he was just instant calling my flop, turn and river bets. Chris...any open seats in the donkey world...I'm getting closer to your points lead! Kris, maybe you're right...tim horton's + poker = WIN, maybe if it was beer I would have donked off my huge stack but hey if you wanna bring some polish brew, I'm down for it! Garry, you're right...I'm LUCKY to be in a great league! AJ, I revived the Queens at the end. Great game everyone...See you all next game!
  • Romer can I buy a piece of your action for next week?
  • Good game Romer. Time to paint a nice FedEx purple and orange target on your uniform;)
  • With last night's victory, Romer has made a HUGE move in the past two weeks to settle nicely into second place, bumping me to third, and only less than 50 points behind the current Leader BigChrisEl. Nicely done Romer, you donkey!! ;)

Next week, expect the return of some players we haven't seen in awhile. Rob will be back from Vegas, Justin should be all moved in with a new floor, and Dan and Amanda should be all done doing what they do. The rest of the season is going to be very interesting.
  • Dam!!!!!!....I'm freakin hyped now, I feel like a kid! From bumping AJ to 3rd and able to see Chris' donkey tail...WOW!

Chris...you wanna buy some action: what would you like?
    1) Priority Overnight
    2) Economy 2day
    3) Priority First by 8am
    4) my chips (out of stock)

Derek...you're gonna need arrows from UPS.

Hey AJ...are we still gonna battle them Bristol boys? I think I have a formula for Mark and Mario.
  • Congrats on the win Romer you played a great game!!

I still think you had KJ against my QQ when we were 3 handed, although if I think about it, I don't think you would've raised me so much if you had a K. I'm beginning to think you either had J10d and were going for the flush, str8 & str8 flush or JdXd and were just trying to push me off the pot, either way that was a great move..

Garry
  • IM-ON-TILT wrote: »
    Hey AJ...are we still gonna battle them Bristol boys? I think I have a formula for Mark and Mario.

Haven't heard a word from them recently. I still like the idea of a friendly competition between us though. I'd be interested if they are.
  • garryc wrote: »
    Congrats on the win Romer you played a great game!!

I still think you had KJ against my QQ when we were 3 handed, although if I think about it, I don't think you would've raised me so much if you had a K. I'm beginning to think you either had J10d and were going for the flush, str8 & str8 flush or JdXd and were just trying to push me off the pot, either way that was a great move..

Garry

Thanks Garry....lets put it this way...It was a good raise and a great laydown...didn't know you were that strong, see you next game.