Game 10 Player's List

The following players have confirmed seating for this weeks' game. If you are thinking about playing, please let me know ASAP.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2007-04-13 16:29:39
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2007-04-13 16:34:17
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2007-04-13 22:41:37
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2007-04-14 07:44:35
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2007-04-14 11:43:47
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2007-04-17 06:59:19
GutWagonMaster - Seat Reserved - verbal
IM-ON-TILT - Seat Reserved - 2007-04-17 08:42:03
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - posting

Comments

• Since last game was my first win, I believe I have to brings drinks and snacks. What would you guys/gals prefer?

Thanks.
  • Diet Pepsi and Ginger Ale.....because no one likes it.
  • We're the losers....we eat for free, but we have to eat whatever the winner decides to bring.

That said, I vote for Steak & Lobster tails.
  • ElElliott wrote: »
    We're the losers....we eat for free, but we have to eat whatever the winner decides to bring.

That said, I vote for Steak & Lobster tails.

I don't recall you ever bringing that during your win streak el? Maybe I just missed those nights.
  • Where is every one this week? Bus Driver? Kris? Justin? Amadan?
  • Doesn't look like Dan and Amanda are going to make it out this week. No word from Jeff or Justin, but Kris is in. Looks like a small table again this week.
  • I don't recall you ever bringing that during your win streak el? Maybe I just missed those nights.

You never asked, Joe!

Romer asked, I made a request. In all seriousness though, Romer...pop & chips is what most everyone brings.

In case sarcasm doesn't come across on teh interweb, I was kidding about the steak & lobster.
  • ElElliott wrote: »
    Maybe because I was joking?

Dam, I was gonna bring steak and lobster tails and a bottle of Spain red wine! LOL!

I hope more players register....small table means tight with no action, full house means loose canyons and tons of action!
  • IM-ON-TILT wrote: »
    ......a bottle of Spain red wine! LOL!

Good thing your not, no one drinks that crap any ways.

We all know France is the where the best red comes from.
  • IM-ON-TILT wrote: »
    bottle of Spain red wine! QUOTE]

Any wine brought to the house will be immediately confiscated and thoroughly inspected for quality by the resident wine expert.

Once she gets her hands on it, it won't be available for break!! ;)
  • [QUOTE=STR82ACE;114823
    Any wine brought to the house will be immediately confiscated and thoroughly inspected for quality by the resident wine expert.

Once she gets her hands on it, it won't be available for break!! ;)[/QUOTE]

LOL!

I actually wanted to get rid of it...I prefer south australian or Italian...BUT beer is always best!
  • Looks to be another light night tonight. Max might be bringing a buddy IF he shows up. Gus is off for a couple of weeks as well.

I guess between school, buying a condo, and making a stab at at WPT event, only the SERIOUS players will be making games ;)

AND WHERE THE HELL IS BUSDRIVER?!?!?
  • Niced to be loved, but I know the truth, you guys just love my money.

I'm in for tonight.
  • Niced to be loved, but I know the truth, you guys just love my money.

Of course we love you Jeff...wouldn't be The Hill w/o your witty humour and interesting playing techniques. Heck, you're the only 'sponsored' player in the league thus far, right?

BUT DON'T FORGET TO BRING THE DAMN MONEY!!!