May 5th, Milton Invitational team tournament

A fellow associate Rock is holding a team tournament similar in format to the Ryder and/or Pirana Olympics at the same location as Ryder 1 was held. Start time is tentatively set for 12 noon. The format will be 4 man teams with everyone playing each discipline (see below). The cost is $50. per player, $200. per team. This a RAKE FREE event of course!

Disciplines:

1/ 7card Stud - Limit
2/ Omaha High - Pot Limit
3/ Pineapple - No Limit
4/ Texas Hold-em - No Limit
5/ Texas Hold-em Heads Up - No Limit

All players will play Pineapple, NL holdem, One heads up match and ONE of Stud or Omaha.
ie 2 players play Omaha and 2 play Stud, at the same time.

Currently I believe he has 8 teams but there is room for 4 more.

Any of you team captains want to enter a team? Let me know and I'll co-ordinate with him...

Blind structure I believe is 15 Min as follows.

25 /50
50/100
100/200
200/400
300/600
400/800
500/1000
600/1200
800/1600
1000/2000

Comments

• I don't want to captain a team but would love to play!

Prophet 22
  • Might be able to put in a team as well. I'll get back to you soon. When do you need to know for sure?

Ummmm, what's Pineapple???
  • :D
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    Might be able to put in a team as well. I'll get back to you soon. When do you need to know for sure?

Ummmm, what's Pineapple???

No rush.. Pineapple.. Some sort of fruit, kinda like we play regularily with...:D
  • Hold me a team. Brent you in?

I assume we can fill it out on Wed.
  • Moose, I will play for you!

Prophet 22
  • compuease, what time do you think the event will finish? I was planning to play in a $120 tournament that night.
    compuease wrote: »
    Start time is tentatively set for 12 noon.
  • Hey Jeff

Hold a spot for AcidJoe and I. I am sure we can find two more who will play. :)
  • I'm kinda like Brent.. not into captaining, but am up for draft.
  • I'll check the date with my sched but for now sounds good. I'll cap or play, whatever.

stp
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I'm kinda like Brent.. not into captaining, but am up for draft.

We all know you are up for drinking. Are you going to play?
  • They don't serve alcohol at that one... I'll be tip top

And hey! I still was one of the top three point getters on the HBK....

Mark
  • We'll talk Wed Mark.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    compuease, what time do you think the event will finish? I was planning to play in a $120 tournament that night.
    This would be similar to the Ryder, expect 12 hours..... Good luck in your BIG $120. event, let us know where you finish...
  • I'd be into playing
  • 2BULLETS wrote: »
    I'd be into playing

We'll talk Wed.
  • Any updates on this event? Still interested in fielding a team.
  • Well it is a go, same location as Ryder 1 in Milton. Let me know your team members and I'll submit them to the organizer Mark, or if you like you can do it directly with him. I can give you his email if you like. He is not on here.
  • Moose
    Prophet
    Mario
    Metro

1st Alternate:
    2Bullets
  • Moose,

Nice job on the team, any more details? Are we car pooling? Time etc.

Prophet 22
  • Sorry, but I can't make it. The wife did 'volunteer' us forsomething that I can't get out of.

Cheers,

Johnnnie
  • Prophet I am waiting on compuease and Metro.
  • Changed format to hopefully shorten up the total time, 2 players now play Omaha, 2 stud... I have Moose's team confirmed, Sure would like to get at least one more from the forum, anyone else like to play? Shhh, these folks are real fish, should be easy money for the sharks on here.... Also I will see if I can supply wireless internet in the losers lounge for you real junkies......
  • moose wrote: »
    Prophet I am waiting on compuease and Metro.

I am guessing we can talk Wednesday and sort things out, plus the format has changed. I am guessing with you winning Omaha, you will want to play that, I can play stud if need be.

Prophet 22
  • I am pretty sure Mario played stud at RCIII and Tom is our Omaha expert so I believe the format change has made our team even stronger.
  • How many teams so far Jeff?
  • looks like 8 with 3-4 more kinda maybe....
  • moose, talked to Tom today and he said he is playing, Pm me a phone number so we can set up a ride with Mario, Tom will be in Toronto already.

Brent
  • Just to confirm, the start time for this event is 1PM Sat, registrations start at 12.