Game 9 Player's List

Here's the list for this week's game. The season is quickly starting to wrap up, and the battle for the top spots is getting very interesting. Anyone in the top 8 or 9 can make a move and collect some valuable points.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2007-04-06 06:32:51
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2007-04-06 06:46:58
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2007-04-06 06:50:54
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2007-04-06 07:02:34
IM-ON-TILT - Seat Reserved - 2007-04-06 07:16:08
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2007-04-06 07:39:18
RobDillo - Seat Reserved - 2007-04-06 11:47:17
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2007-04-07 12:57:49
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - verbal
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - post

Comments

• I'm currently 10th...can I still catch up?
  • Oh HELL yes!

Depending on the number of players per game, the first place winner should get about 100pts or so, therefore, winning a couple of games now...even if you are in 16th position...should bump you up nicely on the list.

The problem though is that everyone else is thinking the same thing, and those currently IN the top spots won't go down without a fight.

The next few games should be very good ones.
  • i will be there but might be a little late, so just blind me in
  • Looks abit light tonight. No word from Danmanda yet though, so we may get two small tables to start with.
  • Sorry guys but I have to drop out of tonight's game. I have a nusty cold... It has started this past sunday so I was hoping to shake it off in time for the game but it is actually getting worse.

I'll be there next week though...

Good Luck to ALL!!!

AC
  • Hope you're feeling better soon Kris. Mind you, the way you've been playing lately, I'm sure most of us don't mind you NOT being there. Gives the rest of us donkeys a chance.
  • ACDC wrote: »
    Sorry guys but I have to drop out of tonight's game. I have a nusty cold... It has started this past sunday so I was hoping to shake it off in time for the game but it is actually getting worse.

I'll be there next week though...

Good Luck to ALL!!!

AC

It's all part of my master plan to stop you from Rampaging towards top spot.....

Get well soon.
  • Sorry for not making it tonight. Family First.

I leave Tuesday for Vegas so next week is out also.

Good luck all.

Rob.