WPC V 'and a half' - $20 NL - Sat April 7th - Waterloo

:s::h: The WICK Poker Club - WPC V 1/2 :d::c:

Format: NL something
Buyin: $20
Date: Saturday, April 7th, 2007
Time: 2:00pm

'DrTyore' Mark and I need a poker fix before we go out whorin'! 2pm til ~7/8pm ish. $20 SNG or whatever everyone agrees to. Swiss Chalet will probably be ordered if anyone wants in on that.

Reserved Seats:
1. 'g2' Greg
2. 'DrTyore' Mark
3. 'waltsfriend' Sandy
4. 'PokerQueen' Mandy
5. 'JohnnieH' John H
6. 'joeheartsdi'
7. 'morty' Sean
8. Ron L.
9. 'specialK' Kyle
10. 'qtjen' Jen
11. 'qtjen'+1

(*) Please send your email address by PM or to <gtwo at pokerforum dot ca> for directions.

/g2

Comments

• Sign me up Greg, for poker and Swiss Chalet.
  • Mandy says she's in...

Hey, if we get 16 players.... ;)

Also, anyone wanting to hit Royal City bars... you can crash at my place if you need... but you gotta drive to Guelph since I got a smart, and g2 pwned your asses on the ride.

Mark
  • Hey Can you add me Greg...Its PokerQueen ;)
  • The wife has started to pack the house up, so I need to get the hell out of dodge.

Count me in, Greg.

Johnnie

I'll take a order of perogies and a Caesar Salad from Swiss Chalet.
  • sign me up plz!
  • Sign me up too, please

Sean
  • Directions will be sent tonight (late). Anyone else is still welcome to sign up.

/g2
  • Can I still get in on this action? I really need an excuse not to be the DD for my wife's Kareoke night out in Baden.
  • You're in Nik. Directions coming very soon.

/g2
  • Directions sent. See you guys tomorrow at 2pm.

/g2
  • They have electricity (let alone kareoke) in Baden?

Mark
  • do you still need more players? If so, sign me up. My brother and sister may come too..won't know till tomorrow tho. let me know
  • Sorry I thought this was a 7pm game....can't make it. Enjoy yourselves!
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    They have electricity (let alone kareoke) in Baden?

Mark

They have a couple of bulls turning a turbine. Enough electricity for a light bulb and a space heater. The Kareoke is one of those hand held playskool microphone and tape players.
  • greg count me in... can you pick me up? if so just msg me on msn... i'm waking up at 12.
  • specialK wrote: »
    greg count me in... can you pick me up? if so just msg me on msn... i'm waking up at 12.
    Can anyone pick up Kyle on the way? He's a good guy. University & Erb area Waterloo.

/g2
  • qtjen wrote: »
    do you still need more players? If so, sign me up. My brother and sister may come too..won't know till tomorrow tho. let me know
    You're in.

/g2
  • No Mario??
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    No Mario??
    No Mario! :'(

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Can anyone pick up Kyle on the way? He's a good guy. University & Erb area Waterloo.

/g2
    Never mind, I'll get him. 1:10pm good?

/g2
  • Haha...

Make sure you mock him.. Mario had to go help paint his sister's house...

on a long weekend,
    so he had to leave early last night from the pub
    misses the poker game
    can't come out tonight with g2 and I to meet up with another friend in guelph
    to go to the bars
    said friend has to hit the guelph bars with his sister's friend
    it's her 24th b-day
    and all their friends are coming out.

Hahaha

Mark
  • Extra starting chips to whoever brings the host a medium double double. Seriously. And not just the first coffee... I welcome you all to earn the extra starting chips. Max 1 coupon per customer per visit. :)

/g2
    Extra starting chips to whoever brings the host a medium double double. Seriously. And not just the first coffee... I welcome you all to earn the extra starting chips. Max 1 coupon per customer per visit. :)

/g2

More chips for me!!!
    Extra starting chips to whoever brings the host a medium double double. Seriously. And not just the first coffee... I welcome you all to earn the extra starting chips. Max 1 coupon per customer per visit. :)

/g2

So I can show up at 5:30 and buy in with a coffee? Wicked!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    More chips for me!!!
    I knew you would be the 1st one all over this Johnnie. You da man!

/g2
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    So I can show up at 5:30 and buy in with a coffee? Wicked!
    It's extra starting chips... i.e. you must be starting ;)

/g2
  • Congratulations, Mandy. I wonder when a boy will finally win a tournament in KW?
  • congrats mandy and john..
  • my bad, i definately set my alarm for 12 and slept through it till 330 when one of my room mates got so pissed off they came into my room and punched me and then unplugged my alarm clock and started beating me with it... who knew i'd sleep through my alarm, after all i went to bed at 9:30 AM...
  • Werd to your mom Mandy! Good job.

Thanks g2...most fun I've had playing cards in a while...donk power for life.