KW Easter Weekend

Hey guys,

I'm gonna be home for Easter Weekend. Is there anything happenin? I was thinkin something like a bunch of $20 SNGs, maybe with a dealer's choice game thrown in there. I could host, but it couldn't go late into the night if that was the case.

I don't want to be at The Shop all weekend!

/g2

Comments

• I'm pretty sure The Shop will still be open.

;)
  • I know you probably don't want to come to my place greg, but I'm having a tourney on the saturday if you want to escape from KW.
  • Hey g2

THere's a game on Saturday apparantly in Guelph. I'm thinking of going, if you're interested, you can easily crash at my place...

Mark
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    I know you probably don't want to come to my place greg, but I'm having a tourney on the saturday if you want to escape from KW.
    Yeah, I saw that Joe, but I don't really want to drive all the way to KW only to drive to Bradford the next day.

/g2
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey g2

THere's a game on Saturday apparantly in Guelph. I'm thinking of going, if you're interested, you can easily crash at my place...

Mark
    But I don't mind driving to Guelph! I'm in.

/g2
  • Chatting with Jenn - will see what I come up with ;)
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    Chatting with Jenn - will see what I come up with ;)
    Come to Guelph. In my experience it's tough to put together a game on a holiday weekend, that's why I didn't just announce one myself.

/g2
  • Allright greg...

I'll pm you my address / directions and get the location of the game

Mark
    Allright greg...

I'll pm you my address / directions and get the location of the game

Mark
    It's a date!

NOT!

But yeah, I appreciate the offer of a place to crash and I might just take you up on it. See you next Saturday at the tourney. WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

/g2
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    Chatting with Jenn - will see what I come up with ;)

I'm happy to attend....or host something...
  • Yup... offer still stands... I am still looking for a game in KW for Friday or Sunday early afternoon.

What can I say? I'm addicted!

/g2
  • DOH!

I just realized I had the dates screwed up.... the GUelph game is THIS weekend, not next weekend..

haha... we're donkeys...

We'll have to see what we can do

Mark
  • HAHA! Donk.

OK, so still looking for a game Friday, Saturday, or early Sunday.

/g2
  • Allright... well

The guy says he plays each weekend... so if he's holding one next weekend, let's do the same plan!

FOllowed by some bar-runs in downtown guelph after? Sound good?!?! WHO'S IN?

Milton Bob? :)

Mark
    Allright... well

The guy says he plays each weekend... so if he's holding one next weekend, let's do the same plan!

Mark
    I'm 22 now Mark, I no longer have the energy to keep up with Bob.

/g2
  • Is TJ's open Good Friday? If so that's where I'm gonna grab lunch. Who's with me?

If you don't know what TJ's is you must have been living under a rock your entire life!

/g2
  • Haha.. I think it was closed last time I stopped by there on a Friday, damn, I LOVE TJ's...

Mark
    Allright... well

Mark

I think that I heard somewhere that Bob is quite the Cougar magnet.
  • haha... I think that was Jeff.... :)

Still would LOVE to see it...

Seriously Rocks... downtown Guelph... let's go!

Mark
    haha... I think that was Jeff.... :)

Still would LOVE to see it...

Seriously Rocks... downtown Guelph... let's go!

Mark
    Hey guys, cut that out, my wife may read this forum!.....

So this is next weekend right? hmmmmm......
  • So is there a game this weekend? Anyone hosting anything? Nothing like celebrating Jesus' Resurrection with a little gambling.
  • I found a game for Friday night. If acetrumper (Guelph) is having another Saturday game this weekend Mark and I are gonna play. I'll probably stop in at The Shop Thursday night when I roll into town.

If acetrumper doesn't have a game Saturday someone ;);) should definitely host :D

/Greg
  • g2 wrote: »
    I found a game for Friday night. If acetrumper (Guelph) is having another Saturday game this weekend Mark and I are gonna play. I'll probably stop in at The Shop Thursday night when I roll into town.

If acetrumper doesn't have a game Saturday someone ;);) should definitely host :D

/Greg
    If you guys are looking for a game Sat, this is one I've been to in Burlington, at Formac Billiards. I haven't been in a while but may go again this Sat. I believe he hosts a 1/2 as well after the tourney. Note that it is raked but Troy, (the host) seems straight up.

the saturday tourney varies anywhere from 15-39 players.. Never know until the day of.. i just sent out the email and already have 8 people confirmed right now.

Structure,
    Blinds 20 mins
    Starting stack is $5000
    25/50
    50/100
    100/200
    150/300
    200/400
    300/600
    500/1000
    700/1400
    1000/2000
    1500/3000
    2000/4000
    3000/6000 etc..

Buyin is a $40+$5. So $40 goes into the pot..
    Troy
  • Guelph game fell thru. So Saturday afternoon at g2's... starting a new thread now.

/g2