Wpt satelight fallsfiew

i was thinking if people would play this this would be a great idea it would be a sit and go turny that would get u into the wpt fallsview or get u 10 grand cash , heres how it would work

Step 1 - 60 $ buy in 12 people first gets 650$ seat to step 2 2nd gets 70 bucks

step 2- 650 $ buy in 20 people- first gets 10,300$ cash witch they could buy the seat or have to there self, 2nd 1050$ 3rd - 750$ 4th- 450$- 5th gets 250$ and even getting 250$ of a 60 dollar buy would be okay for 5th place,

step 3 would be winning the wpt for a millon dollars in october just a thought any ideas

Comments

• A 12 person SNG? That's, well, stupid.

Secondly you would have to run 20 of them to get stage 2 set. You're going to organize all of this?
  • no i said 12 cus its he least amount of people that could make this work with paying more then just one place
  • no i said 12 cus its he least amount of people that could make this work with paying more then just one place
    Why do you need to pay more than 1 place? Just make it $65 and winner gets the seat. If you must pay second, than make it $75 and give second $100. Adjust the buy-in, not the # of players...
  • it dont matter how many get paid i just want someone to run a turny liike this so i can win a seat into the wpt lol for a cheap price i was thinking of running one online pokerstars
  • pokerstars isn't affiliated with the WPT as far as I know...That's why they never have sats to WPT events besides the PCA
  • Everytime Cole posts, an english major dies.

Damn son, the school system certainly failed you.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Everytime Cole posts, an english major dies.

Mark
    Quit giving Cole a hard time just cuz he can't spell. Mark, there's a spelling mistake in your custom title.

Cole, I'm running a $60 20-player tourney in the first week of May. 1st place will pay ~$500. I'll post about it in a week or two... you're more than welcome to sign up when I do.

Edit: I'll post about it today, I'm bored.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Quit giving Cole a hard time just cuz he can't spell. Mark, there's a spelling mistake in your custom title.

/g2

Ooops.. self-punished for a week... new CT..

mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Everytime Cole posts, an english major dies.

Mark

Shouldn't it be ... an English major dies ...
  • Hahaha! Mark's gonna cry, I know it!

/g2
  • A Homegame Step System for a WPT seat?

Hmmmmmmm....

Let me think about that. I know I can fill at least ONE 10 man table for this for step one, most likely two.

Hold a few of them to populate Step 2...

What would some of you think about a percentage stack of the eventual winner for everyone who played in Step 2??

Just thinking outloud here for now, but it has the motor running...
  • Shouldn't it be ... an English major dies ...

POST OF THE DAY!!
  • Hey now...

I didn't say *I* was the English major

Mark
  • I think its a good idea, it gives you a chance to win big, while investing little. I am Interested,

I think 10 players single table and $75 is good idea. First 650 and second 100.
    Step two Wpt at fallsview is 650.0 so the winner have to play it there.

I AM IN FOR THIS.....
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    A Homegame Step System for a WPT seat?

Hmmmmmmm....

Let me think about that. I know I can fill at least ONE 10 man table for this for step one, most likely two.

Hold a few of them to populate Step 2...

What would some of you think about a percentage stack of the eventual winner for everyone who played in Step 2??

Just thinking outloud here for now, but it has the motor running...

FWIW..How about a one time event?

20 players, $100 buy in.

1st $1100 Fallsview single table sattelite to main event

2nd $640 Fallsview 2 table sattelite to main event

3rd $260

Everyone gets 1% of the winners. Or something similar?
  • FWIW..How about a one time event?

20 players, $100 buy in.

3rd $260

Everyone gets 1% of the winners. Or something similar?

Your ideas are intriguing and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I ran something like this last year.....great fun.
  • Whitehorse's idea is closest to what I was thinking, but I am interested in any rake-free WPT satellite with a decent blind structure. There were several WPT satellites held last year at K-W, and hopefully there will be more this year at Brampton/Mississauga.
    How about a one time event?

20 players, $100 buy in.

3rd $260

Everyone gets 1% of the winners.
  • You know, I kind of like Whitehorse's ideas too.

Give me a week or so to work through the math and schedules, and to find the WPT blind structures, and I'll set up a Step satellite program that would be fairly simple for most to attend.
  • Doesn't whitehorse mean 20 ppl $1000 buy in? or 500? 100 doesn't work with those numbers at all...
  • 20 players, $100 buy in.

3rd $260
    20 x $100 = $2000

$1100 + $640 + $260 = $2000

What's not working here, Choron?

/g2
  • oh fuck i misread the 1100 as being 11000...my bad... I though this was a discussion for the NA championship(10k buy in US)...