Ninja Dan!!

He's quiet. He sits there. He waits. He watches. And when you least expect him, he swoops down from nowhere, and with one fatal blow, scoops up all your chips!! IT'S NINJA DAN who takes down Game 6!!

S5G6CHAMP.jpg

Ask anyone who has ever met this stealthy character face to face, they'll tell you...Ninja Dan is beyond mysterious. He can be downright scary sometimes. He boldly calls Garry's allin bluff on the final hand when he paired the flop while Garry only had A10 and no help. Garry pushed, Dan thought, said you don't have it, and called. Turn and river are blanks, and Dan takes down Game 6!!! Very good game.

Rob takes down third place tonight, and that might just give him enough to regain the title again. I'll update the spreadsheet and Top 16 list over the weekend. Oh, tonight's chump was BusDriver!

Great game everyone. Thanks for coming in. Igor, great to see you again.

Comments

• Congrats ninjaman!
  • Good game Dan,

If only I let every one else know earlier about your Ninja skills we could have worked as a team and stopped you.

Seriously who calls an all-in with Aces?
    Only a ninja I guess.
  • BUBBLEBOY.jpg

Sweet!!!!!!
  • Congrats Dan!
  • Congrats Danmandason.
  • Spreadsheet and Top 16 thread has been updated!!

BigChrisEl still holds the Points Leader position, but Rob DeadMoney has regained the Money Leader spot with his third place finish last night. Its shaping up to be a very interesting season. I doubt you'll see the domination as the last two seasons had had.

Just a reminder to ALL players...you MUST play a minimum of 6 (six) regular season games in order to qualify to play in the Season Ending Tournament scheduled to take place on Thursday May 11 2007! Circle your calendars and get those needed games in now. The season is half over, and you don't want to find yourself running out of time to play!!
  • Thanks Guys, the final table was crazy with about 6 people still in at 11:30 and then was over by 12. I picked up a few good hands to take most out then made a good read to take down the game. Great game everyone.
    So, I'm second to Chris in points now.... guess I'll have to take you out of that top spot next week just like I took you out with my aces last week ;)
    See you all next week