Bristol St. Omaha Open II - Wed. March 28th (Waterloo)

13»

Comments

• I'd also like to give a shout out to Lady Luck for putting me at the sickest table I've every seen, Table #4.

1. haddon
    2. stpboy
    3. 2Bullets
    4. JohnnieH
    5. Drtyore
    6. Prophet22
    7. flintbones
    8. Itsame
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I'd also like to give a shout out to Lady Luck for putting me at the sickest table I've every seen, Table #4.

1. haddon
    2. stpboy
    3. 2Bullets
    4. JohnnieH
    5. Drtyore
    6. Prophet22
    7. flintbones
    8. Itsame
    I'm guessing the % of pots that were raised preflop was about 110?

/g2
  • Prophet busted in something like 14 minutes.

WTG ladies!

Finally Waltsfriend comes though with some major points. My POY predictions are looking better and better.
  • I think Brent was out in something like the third hand....

Definately within the first orbit.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    It's true... new custom title for me...

Mark
    It's about time you noticed. :)
  • Well, I guess we're going with a Skinnerian approach to personality testing...

Sample size: 2

Mark
  • Thanks Rob for hosting another great tournament! Great game Sandy..I'm ridiculously proud of us!
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Well, I guess we're going with a Skinnerian approach to personality testing...

Sample size: 2

Mark

I'm a Mathie, not a Psych major. This is what I know; the ratio of my PLO wins to your PLO wins in face-to-face meetings is 2:0 = 2/0 = INFINITY!!!
  • Congrats to the winners! I finished 11th, yeah points!

Mark, from what I have seen, is a hell of a PLO player. I thought he was going to take it down when I was eliminated. I had so much respect for him that I folded to his pot bet on a rainbow 245 board when I had A3. I know, I know he told me he had the nuts but still....I believed him!

stp
  • Haha.. I don't think there's anything wrong with telling people that they're behind so that they fold... maybe in your case I shoulda milked a bit.. but Kristy - still a great fold.

Mark
  • Congrats Kristy....now stop potting in the SB!