Wednesday March 21st....

I know it's short notice but come on out and play some cards! (in Kitchener)

When 7:30 pm
NL $20 freezeout
t3000 with relaxed blinds.
FREE PARKING!!!!

As always no rake and Nikola's rules. (a liberal interpretation of Robert's rules)
BYOB and no whinning please.(host is exempt from this rule!)

1. me
2. Mike P
3.liquidfire
4.liquidfire +1
5.Jay
6. Debaser
7.Debaser +1
more??

Comments

• What city is this?
  • its in kitchener, ON
  • more people sign up!! nik's place is a great place to play poker!
  • Kitchener is a long drive for me, but I would recommend this friendly home game.

800OVER, are you or anybody from the satellite playing at West Side Poker Club this Saturday?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Kitchener is a long drive for me, but I would recommend this friendly home game.

800OVER, are you or anybody from the satellite playing at West Side Poker Club this Saturday?

Thanks for the kind words guys. I think that Prophet22 will be at Westside. I work Saturday otherwise I'd probably show.
  • Me and my bro will most likely be at westsides.

But more importantly, i've bumped this thread lol
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    ... and no whinning please.(host is exempt from this rule!)
    Is the 'h' extra, or is one of the 'n's extra? Totally changes the meaning of the rule ;)

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Is the 'h' extra, or is one of the 'n's extra? Totally changes the meaning of the rule ;)

/g2

Whinning is a combination of winning and whining. You're not allowed to do either. You have to lose and not whine at the same time.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    Whinning is a combination of winning and whining. You're not allowed to do either. You have to lose and not whine at the same time.
    If it's a combination of the two, wouldn't the rule mean you can't do BOTH at the same time? If that's the case I'm adding this to my rules as well.

Can't wait for KW this summer... I still have the $1 1000 Islands chip you asked me to get you.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    If it's a combination of the two, wouldn't the rule mean you can't do BOTH at the same time? If that's the case I'm adding this to my rules as well.

Can't wait for KW this summer... I still have the $1 1000 Islands chip you asked me to get you.

/g2

Correct, you can't do both at same time.

Damn Greg I asked you to pick up 1 $1000 chip!!!! I guess it'll have to do. And you don't have that much time left in purgatory do you?
  • Are you calling Ottawa purgatory?

I'm gonna be in Waterloo from April 28th - end of August... then probably back to Ottawa for my final co-op term! Don't diss my second favourite city in Ontario.

/g2