Thanks too all the Newbies....

Unfortunately the river wasn't kind to us and the name river kings didn't live up to expectations. I'd like to thank all my team members for participating. It was a fun day. Please see BBC's trip report. A special thanks to BBC who filled in for Charlie and Todd who filled in very late as well. I think we all expected a better finish but that didn't happen. SOS will have to video tape his "winning" performances and send them to BBC.

Thanks to everyone for making it a great day.

Comments

• Thanks for stepping up and taking charge of the Newbies Joe, great job! Couldn't have asked for a better captain.

Overall it was a fantastic day, much congrats go out to Waterloo for beating a very tough field.

I look forward to the next one, and I will be practicing my Omaha PL so I can have a far better finish than my disappointing 8th. Beware RCIV!!
  • thanks joe and jim for your work to bring the team together.

thanks to all those involved in organizing the event.

congrats to the winners.
  • thanks everyone for coming out and support the Newbies, aka the River Kings. Saturday wasn't a great day for me and I never would have thought that my Omaha finish would be my best finish of the day. Hopefully we can put together another team for the next event. I think its really comes down to t-shirts; hey Joe, got any more of those great beach shirts :)
  • I'm sure the manufacturer of that shirt went out of business twenty years ago :)
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    I'm sure the manufacturer of that shirt went out of business twenty years ago :)

He's presently living it up in Margaritaville. :) With a nick like Acidjoe you gotta live up to your image :)