Newbies had a cancellation

We've had a cancellation and are now looking for another player. Short notice but is anyone available to play tomorrow. Please contact me or post here. Thanks

Joe

Comments

• who cancelled? Can BBC Z make it after all?
  • BBC is in as he replaced charlie. I'm on tilt has cancelled
  • I know a couple of your team members (Cory included) were suggesting that Al could take Cory's spot, but if he's needed to cover for somebody else I'm guessing Cory might be able to step back in
  • Pinhead Cory wasn't on our team, he was on the Lunatic Fringe. I hadn't read anywhere where he was confirmed to replace Cory. That's why I asked if he was still available.
  • Right, my mistake. Maybe beg Cory to play and then steal Al for your team then ;)

http://www.pokerforumcanada.com/showthread.php?p=110463#post110463
  • I had actually thought of this, so I wrote to Cory today.

I have confirmed with Cory.. he cannot be there on Saturday.

So, I will stick with the Lunatic Fringe since that is where I was first offered a spot.

Al
  • Joe, did you want me to PM some league members? See if any can make it out? Let me know, and I'll try to find someone for you tonight.
  • how about one of the Bradford calling stations?
  • AJ I would appreciate that if you could. I'm working here on finding a replacement.

Thanx for the offer.
  • isn't this about the spot where cory jumps in, insults his team mate and gets called a little bitch?
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    isn't this about the spot where cory jumps in, insults his team mate and gets called a little bitch?

LOL yes... I have a replacaement it's all good. He will be coming with us so he may be late as well....
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    LOL yes... I have a replacaement it's all good. He will be coming with us so he may be late as well....

Glad to hear it Joe :)

Have you got a name for the replacement as I'm printing out table sheets and the more acurate they are the less confusion we will have tomorrow :)

It was Romer that dropped out right?

Edit: Nevermind, I just read your post in the other thread
  • AcidJoe wrote: »

good to hear! Not having a full team would not be a good start. Hopefully the roads won't be too bad so you won't miss too many hands.