Guelph Game Thursday

Hey Ya'll....
Running my regular guelph game on thursday......

wow..i put no effort into this post....lol

Comments

• Going home for marriage camp dammit

mike

man marriage camp is ruining everything, hopefully marriage is nothing like this
  • Cash or tourney? If so what blinds and structure. And any other info. thanks
  • Time? Format? Buyin? Come on Quaine!

Mark
  • lol...sorry ya'll...i'll put some effort into this post!...okay, for this week only (and because it's a royal cup practice) this will be a double elimination heads up challange. ..blinds going up every 10 hands, (kept track of by the two playing), start at 25/50 and cap at 300/600, with 5000 in chips.
    This will be a 15 dollar buy in with no bounty (cuz i mean COME ON!) (okay, that was a shout out to arrested development),

start time will be...7:15, and we'll finish up whenever we finish. Sorry dude, this isint a cash game, i usually run regular nl tourneys, and sometimes omaha, pineapple, and 7stud.

1. Cowboy Mike
    2. Mark
    3. Sandro
    4. Mir
    5. Haren
    6. Pat
    7. Tim (Maybe)
    8. Nadine (maybe)

and this is open to people not playing in the royal cup, or people playing on other teams (coughdirtywhorecough)

• You'll regret that one... I"m in!

Mark
  • i definatly wont regret it if there is a wii in my living room, even if it's only for a few hours!
  • Were out Sorry
  • I"m still in, but the Wii's at Mario's place.. damn laziness... sorry.. just me

Mark
  • hopefully this game is still on...if not i'll post here...i may have to stay at work late due to weather....but yeah..i'll post later!

and pokerdro is a snake! :)
  • alright guys, this is cancelled due to weather...i'm sorry, mother nature doesn't want us to play poker
  • Mother nature doesn't want us to see tomorrow.. good call, I agree.

Mark