Late to the action - Free Agent looking for a team

Hi All,

My plans for this weekend fell through, so if any team is still looking for a player, I'm willing to come in as a free agent :-)

Al

Comments

• I thought you were already on Kit 2 Al?
  • Big E wrote: »
    I thought you were already on Kit 2 Al?

Nope. Until last night I thought I was going to be in Oshawa this weekend.
  • Al;

If okay with my team, you can have my spot. I'm a little swamped at work right now and this gives me the opportunity to get some work done.

Sorry guys
    ME
  • can somebody confirm Al is in?
  • folded wrote: »
    Al;

If okay with my team, you can have my spot. I'm a little swamped at work right now and this gives me the opportunity to get some work done.

Sorry guys
    ME

Fuck you bitch, you're coming, and you're playing, and you're probably knocking me out but you're definitely buying me a beer!!!!

Brent, sign Al up dammit!!!!!!
  • Al if your still teamless we just had a cancellation. Your more than welcome to join the newbies. Please PM me or post here. Thanks

Joe
  • HBK have any room?
  • TNORTH wrote: »
    HBK have any room?

Nope we're full brother. With a replacement player if need be. Unfortunately he only wants to play with us. Gl to the teams looking.

stp
  • Talked to Al last night, he is now a Lunatic Fringe!!!

Jeremy
  • Congrats 2Bullets to get a tough solid player to replace....well..... Cory......
  • oh Joe, too easy...

At least this way, it won't take me to show you my trip Aces before the river card to tell you your trip 10's are no good and stop betting into me?

Do we recall??