Dead Money Gets the Money!

Rob 'Dead Money' takes the game tonight, his second money finish in three games.

S5G3CHAMP.jpg

Heads up with Jeff, Rob checks to Jeff on a rag flop. Jeff bets all in and Rob insta calls, showing top pair to Jeff's bluff. Sorry folks, I don't remember the card values, all I do remember is Jeff got no help and is crippled to only having the big blind left. Next hand, Rob finishes him off.

Third place goes to Max, who was all but sound asleep by this time.

Great game tonight. I think everyone was on a wild roller coaster ride all night long. Derek's stacks bounced around like crazy, and Steve's suckout skills kept him in the game for quite awhile. Still, everyone played some great poker again tonight.

See you all next week.

Comments

• Congrats Rob!
  • Damn you two pair....why can't you hold up to the river?????

Good game last night, I just wish I got a quarter of the cards that some of you were getting.

Come on Max, saying you were card dead after getting Aces like 3 times in one night.....I didn't even get Aces once last night. (Ithink it was because Garry got busted kind of early)
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    78o, nh :)

That was just the last hand. He was all in, in the BB with 45o

The super strong hand was the mighty Q9o. Thats what did all the damage.
  • Congrats Rob, carry that over to Royal III!
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Congrats Rob, carry that over to Royal III!

OH NO YOU DO NOT!! That crap ends NOW!!! CHING HILL WILL DOMINATE THE ROYAL!!!
  • You guys just might AJ. Regardless of where you finish, you guys/gals are a class act and a F of a lot of fun to play cards with.
  • congrats Rob.

Hey AJ, how does the point system work, can you post it if possible?
  • Check out the Top 16 thread to find out your current point level and your ranking thus far in the Season. There may be a slight difference between the spreadsheet points and HomePokerTour site due to rounding.