Arcade and high scores

I was wondering if the only thing you get for having a high score is the trophy beside your name.

I think it would be cool if you got like five CPF bucks for every high score you had. I dont know if you can already do this because i have never tried it before but when you challenge a person in an arcade game can you wager CPF bucks on who is going to win the arcade challenge.

Comments

• I just saw this post and had to go set the high score in space rescue. I am a star....lol.
  • If you got 5 bux for every high score, then candian dave would be a millionaire. Either that guy is quick with his fingers, or he is a hacking genius. Either way, I give him props, for his high scores...HE has some pretty insane ones.

And the guy with the tetris high score, you deserve a throne.

P.S. I am the follow the ball under the cup or whatever that game is CHAMP!
  • If you got 5 bux for every high score, then candian dave would be a millionaire. Either that guy is quick with his fingers, or he is a hacking genius. Either way, I give him props, for his high scores...HE has some pretty insane ones.

And the guy with the tetris high score, you deserve a throne.

P.S. I am the follow the ball under the cup or whatever that game is CHAMP!

Thanks for the honourable mention.. and it's quick with the mouse.. except for the wrx racing game... clearly that was a glitch, unless I somehow found a warp speed button.. otherwise the 0 seconds doesn't really make sense. But seriously.. I would love the 5 cpf bucks per high score... :D
  • SuperNed wrote: »
    I just saw this post and had to go set the high score in space rescue. I am a star....lol.

Sorry Ned. :D I took your post as a challenge.
  • ha ha ha

Just read this post.

I want a throne!