CHPC Season #2~ Event #4 ~ PLO

Comments

• News update.....I'm being coerced into having a garage sale this Saturday so all the crap that I don't sell will become prizes for the tourney :)
  • Geez...

A suckout does not equal outplayed FWIW....

This is gonna SUCK for me... well, if I bust early, I can go out I guess...

Mark
  • Just f-ing with ya brother!
  • $20 Max bounty on Mark in a $20 MTT. Too funny.
  • Can I stake Mark for $5? Just cuz I don't think it's complicated enough.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Can I stake Mark for $5? Just cuz I don't think it's complicated enough.

/g2

Sure, you're good for it!
  • Woohoo! I've got an 8th of the most feared... err talked about PLO player in KW.

/g2
  • Where is this wonderful event being held?
  • Hey Eric

King Mob Dave wants on the waiting list in case of last minute drop outs

Mark
  • Eric,

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tonight, even if someone drops out. So you can take me off the reserve list.

Mike
  • Eric,

Add me to the waiting list. If for some reason a spot opens up, call me.

D
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Add me to the waiting list. If for some reason a spot opens up, call me.

Couldn't we just add a player to Table #1?

I hope to see you soon Dave!

Johnnie
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Couldn't we just add a player to Table #1?

I hope to see you soon Dave!

Johnnie

It's nice to see Wolffhound back eh?
  • Don't know wtf I was thinking? I thought I was at 18 already not 16 so Wolffhound and Buzzzardd are in, we'll go 18 max and 9 per table.

I'll need someone to bring 4 extra chairs please...Moose?
  • I've got the chairs in my trunk but I am sitting 6/21 in a tourney right now. (2790 started)

I may be late!!!!!

It is the $1 Lucky Dollar + $2500 added tourney on Hollywood, so you can rail and know when I am out.
  • Sorry dude. Final table. 5/10. I can be at your house 20 min after the tourney ends.
  • Heads up!!!!!
  • I will be late!
  • I am the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!
  • moose wrote: »
    I am the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!

Nice one Moose, we were all watching, now get the fuck over here!
  • moose wrote: »
    I am the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!

TWICE!!!!

What a seriously hot day for me. Thanks for hosting Eric.
  • I hate PLO, but somehow managed to knock down 3rd.

Thanks for hosting E!

Johnnie
  • Moose 1st
    2Bullets 2nd
    JohnnieH 3rd
    WaltsFriend 4th
    DataMn Bubble

Thanks for dealing Sandy. You were super quick and good at counting up the pots for us.
  • Datamn Al also had the honor of eliminating Drtyore from the tournament, and collecting $15(?) in bounty's!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Datamn Al also had the honor of eliminating Drtyore from the tournament, and collecting $15(?) in bounty's!

On the suckout...is there any other way to lose at Omaha?
  • Once again I enjoyed my evening playing poker at Eric's. Congratulations to all the winners. I am looking forward to the season finale.
  • Congrats Moose...on both tourneys!

Fun tourney E, as always, and great people there too - cheers to all of ya.

Good to see you out again too Dave!

Jordo
  • Double congrats to Moose and a big thanks to Eric for hosting. For my first time playing Omaha I was very happy with my sixth. I wasn't real confident in my decisions all night so I played very passively. Took it as a learning experience and I think I will be better next time. And as always I got knocked out by the eventual winner.

Dave
  • Congratz Moose on taking it down, a wicked ROI for the day for you for sure. Kudos to all the money winners, it's a tough game and I've decided I now hate it.....naw it was fun and as always the people were the best part.

I started a new job today so I have not had time to post the top 10 and such (was not even on the net once today?). I will try to do so asap but I'm off to the BBQ to burn some dinner for my family now.
  • Well, thanks to everyone who came, I hope you all had fun...I always have fun!

Since I was playing a side game I did not really record any funny anecdotes about the night other then my dog got some free pizza, sorry Johnnie...next time put it up higher :)

The season 2 final event was PLO, we had 17 players show up and actually wrapped up fairly early considering. The final table of 9 were as follows:

1. 2Bullets ~ 8025
    2. Waltsfriend ~ 7950
    3. Moose ~ 6500
    4. DataMn ~ 5800
    5. Compuease ~ 4425
    6. JohnnieH ~ 3500
    7. Buzzzardd ~ 2425
    8. Morty ~ 2400
    9. 800Over ~ 1450

Congratz to Moose for taking this one down, the finishing results were as follows:

1. Moose ~ 21 pts.
    2. 2Bullets ~ 19 pts.
    3. JohnnieH ~ 17 pts.
    4. Waltsfriend ~ 15 pts.
    5. DataMn ~ 13 pts.
    6. Buzzzardd ~ 12 pts.
    7. Morty ~ 11 pts.
    8. Compuease ~ 10 pts.
    9. 800Over ~ 9 pts.
    10. Wolffhound ~ 8 pts.
    11. Dr. Larry ~ 7 pts.
    12. DrTyore ~ 6 pts.
    13. Big E ~ 5 pts ( I only needed 4 pts. to ensure a top 10 overall finish and make the final....I'm such an over achiever!!!!)
    14. Tank ~ 4 pts.
    15. melikebeer ~ 3 pts.
    16. Itsame ~ 2 pts.
    17. Milton Bob ~ 1 pt. ( A long way to drive for one point Bob...glad you made it up in the side game!)