CHPC Season #2~ Event #4 ~ PLO

Comments

• My bounty will be on myself if I get trapped / outplayed....

I don't really have a criteria for it.. but I know when it happens. I'm a pretty honest guy, and I'll be good for it.

And g2's right... sucking me out won't get the $... :)

Though I do love that three different people are willing to put money on my head in some fashion... feel the love.... or FEAR

Mark
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    My $5 (and Erics?) is to whomever busts you, regardless of suckouts. I wonder what Mario will do with the money:)

Johnnie

Hopefully give both me and you $5 ;)
  • Any chance this will be increased to more than 16 players? Just want to give the other Rocks an idea if they are likely to get in or not.... lol..
    There are lots of "big" poker events clamouring for our attendance............

NOT!
  • Could you please take Mandy off this list!

Jeremy
  • Eric,

Can you add me to the reserve list please?

Mike
  • Calling on Moose and Mario.....

Any chance you could each bring 4 chairs?
  • 4 chairs in my trunk. Remind later not to take them out. lol.
  • Dude my chairs are still there. Forgot all about them till now.
  • ItsaMe wrote: »
    Dude my chairs are still there. Forgot all about them till now.

Eric, you rented then out to Moose, remember? :)
  • ItsaMe wrote: »
    Dude my chairs are still there. Forgot all about them till now.

LOL, forgot about that, damn and I thought those were mine I sold at the garage sale last weekend...no problem I have spare cardboard boxes to sit on?
  • Next weekend should be a fun game, it's the final game before the finals. One note.....my wife will be around this weekend so, in advance, we have to watch our volume a bit but I'll try to get her to fetch beers for us...lol...NOT!

I'm thinking of running the final the weekend after the long weekend in May...does that work for everyone in the top 10?
  • Whoa whoa whoa...

Can I still beat up the kids if I'm quiet?

Mark
  • Big E wrote: »
    I'm thinking of running the final the weekend after the long weekend in May...does that work for everyone in the top 10?

Not for me, as I'll be somewhere in Germany drunk off my ass. I'm basically unavailable May 18- June 18, so plan it like I'm not in the Top 10.

I know Mark was trying to schedule a trip to Senaca for his B-Day, June 1st also.

Johnnie

Mark...stay away from the youngens. Jo might kill you.
  • I have to pull out of the tourney.

It would be hard for me to play in this and TD Westside.

Al
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Whoa whoa whoa...

Can I still beat up the kids if I'm quiet?

Mark

LOL, yeah quietly...hey and no mention of the Wii, the kids don't know yet....they'll get it in June when school is over.
    Not for me, as I'll be somewhere in Germany drunk off my ass. I'm basically unavailable May 18- June 18, so plan it like I'm not in the Top 10.

Dude, I'll work it around your schedule, I think you got the top 10 sured up?
    Dude, I'll work it around your schedule, I think you got the top 10 sured up?

I pretty sure I do, but let's ask the TD...oh wait that's you! Would you mind posting the Top 10, pretty please?

Don't worry about me, not being able to make the TOC just gives me a reason to play really loose on Saturday. Please spot me somewhere to Marks right. mmm.....bounty's
  • Top 12, so you're likely in for sure...no sweat and no rush to have the final...trophy is secured and if the weather stays nice maybe we can have the finla outside again?

1 ItsaMe 44 3 14.67 $110
    2 Waltsfriend 43 3 14.33 $30
    3 DrTyore 42 3 14.00 $-16
    4 JohnnieH 35 3 11.67 $40
    5 melikebeer 34 3 11.33 $-35
    6 Milton_Bob 29 1 29.00 $75
    7 Two_Bullets 28 3 9.33 $95
    8 Kristy_Sea 27 1 27.00 $45
    9 _Nicole_ 27 3 9.00 $-35
    10 TheWineMan 25 1 25.00 $25
    11 Big_E 24 3 8.00 $5
    12 cdnmoose
  • DataMn wrote: »
    I have to pull out of the tourney.

It would be hard for me to play in this and TD Westside.

Al

For Al and any others going to Westside this weekend, I know the start time is noon for Westside, mine is 7:00 pm. I also understand how draining tournaments can be and wish you all the best luck.....but if you'd like your seat held I will do that in case you bust out early and still want to come and play Omaha?
    For Al and any others going to Westside this weekend, I know the start time is noon for Westside, mine is 7:00 pm. I also understand how draining tournaments can be and wish you all the best luck.....but if you'd like your seat held I will do that in case you bust out early and still want to come and play Omaha?

In other words, you invite all donks who bust early and suck to come play your tourney, but any good players will miss your start time.

Excellent pre-tournament scheduling strategy. ;)
  • So you're in then Moose?

Mark
  • Thanks for the thought Eric, but unless all of the players start pushing their chips to be done before 7 (not very likely!!) then I will still not be able to attend.

Al
  • Eric, can you please add me to the reserve list. Never played Omaha before, but would like to give it a try.

Dave
  • moose wrote: »
    In other words, you invite all donks who bust early and suck to come play your tourney, but any good players will miss your start time.

Excellent pre-tournament scheduling strategy. ;)

Oh shit, lemme re-phrase that!!!! Players who originally signed up for my game but are going to Westside instead can show up if they bust!!!!!

I don't want people coming over that aren't on the list..zoinks!

But you know....for future games I may be on to something :)
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Eric, can you please add me to the reserve list. Never played Omaha before, but would like to give it a try.

Dave

You're going to love it, Dave! Pre-Congratulations on the win!:)

Bust Drtyore (the self-proclaimed PLO champ) and collect:

$5.00 from JohnnieH
    $5.00 from Big_E

also if you "outplay" Mark, he will chip in $5.00

Anybody else have a bounty for Mark?

Johnnie
    You're going to love it, Dave! Pre-Congratulations on the win!:)

Too funny man......well not really 'cause it's friggin' more likely then not!
    also if you "outplay" Mark, he will chip in $5.00

Sounds like an easy way to make $5.00. Doesn't even sound like much of a challenge. Hope to see you there Mark. Don't forget your bottle of rye.

Dave
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    So you're in then Moose?

Mark

Yes but I don't suck. I suck-out. You probably don't recall but I eliminated every single player at my table in the RCIII PLO event. Metro, g2, Prophet, pkrforce, and Blondefish can confirm.
  • OK, I have now been told that my services are no longer needed at Westside on Saturday, so I will be at the tourney.

I am adding a new wager -

If you "outplay" Mark to knock him out then you get his $5.
    If he refuses to say that you outplayed him, then I will give you $10 :-)

Have fun with the suckouts Mark
  • I am adding a new wager -

If you "outplay" Mark to knock him out then you get his $5.
    If he refuses to say that you outplayed him, then I will give you $10 :-)

Sweet, cya there Al....looks like $10 is guaranteed to someone :)