Bristol St. Classic XXXI - Wed. Feb 21st @ 7pm (Waterloo)

Comments

• Hey Rob, could you add me to the waiting list please? Thank you.

Sean
  • Please put me on the wait list
  • i'll take a shot on the waiting list

Thanks
  • moose+1=Jammer
  • As a friend pointed out, he sent me an email just after the announcement (which I missed), but I've already confirmed everyone else, so what I'm going to do is move "Dr" Lance as a 33rd person and create one 9 seat table if no one drops.

The first drop will bring it back to 32 players and drops after that will pull off the waiting list.

For those on the waiting list, we can set up a quick cash game in the living room (if you wish) and pull from there as people drop out, or, you may continue the cash game into the kitchen once the first table breaks.

Sorry for the confusion!!
  • I emailed you from my hotmail 'sexykittenhaddon_boyeee69_2005@hotmail.com' the day you posted this. Check your spam filters and get me off the waiting list.

Werd Dawg!
  • could i please get directions? coming from erb/fisher-hallman in waterloo dobee2005@gmail.com thanks
  • haddon wrote: »
    I emailed you from my hotmail 'sexykittenhaddon_boyeee69_2005@hotmail.com' the day you posted this. Check your spam filters and get me off the waiting list.

Werd Dawg!

As I've told you repeatedly in the past, if you want to get past my spam filters, PLEASE stop sending pictures of your penis with each message!!!

;)
  • No One Has A Wife/husband Who Is Making Them Drop Out!?!?!

Come On!
  • Zithal wrote: »
    As I've told you repeatedly in the past, if you want to get past my spam filters, PLEASE stop sending pictures of your penis with each message!!!

;)

You should get bigger storage. It's not my fault the file is sooooo big.
    You should get bigger storage. It's not my fault the file is sooooo big.

Actually I was thinking that I was surprised the filter was catching something sooooo small. :wav: Kind of like these dudes. Are they anatomically corect?
  • Zithal wrote: »

;)
    Wow, camera technology sure has come a long way if they can zoom in that far nowadays. WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!

/g2
  • I took it on my camera phone..it is like 1.2MP....is that why it is so big?
    I thought 1.2MP was small?

WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!
    I took it on my camera phone..it is like 1.2MP....is that why it is so big?
    I thought 1.2MP was small?

WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!
    That means 1.2 milli-penises... very small. Sorry to hear about your bad beat Josh. I hope you still get the occasional suckout ;)

/g2
  • hey Rob sorry i can't make it Wed anymore, i iwill watch for the next one.

Thanks Chris
  • Greg, if my dick is small your Mom was just flattering me.
    Eitherway, WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!
  • *cough* additional table *cough*
    Greg, if my dick is small your Mom was just flattering me.
    Eitherway, WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!

Greg I didn't know your Mom was a nurse at the Erectile Dysfunction clinic?
  • Wow! NH SIR!

Greg has been thinking all night how to re-burn me and you nailed it!!

That said...

Rob, I was only at the clinic the one time to prove to your wife that it was just her I couldn't get it up for and I didn't have a problem.

I left with a clean bill of health and another notch on the old belt thanks to g2's Mom.
  • Is it horrible that I praying for an ice storm so the out of towners can make it?
    Naw, I just stopped hijacking Zithal's thread haha lol roflmao WORD!

/g2
    Wow! NH SIR!

That said...

Rob, I was only at the clinic the one time to prove to your wife that it was just her I couldn't get it up for and I didn't have a problem.

I left with a clean bill of health and another notch on the old belt thanks to g2's Mom.

I think it went limp because you got schooled in another heads up battle against a woman.
  • Wow...again sir, nh.
    I don't know if I can even come up with a re-burn.

And the fact is I like Mrs. Moose...shit...still thinking...oh boy...this is tough.

I got nothing.
    You win. I wish I didn't like Fran...I wish I never got into this.
    I wish I never let Kristy beat me heads up.
    And most of all I WISH I COULD PLAY IN BRISTOL TOMORROW!!!
  • Not that it will benefit anyone, as I'm last on the waiting list, but I won't be able to show up.
    Is it horrible that I praying for an ice storm so the out of towners can make it?

Never mind the ice storm.... it's so bright going westbound I can't see where I'm going.
  • Damn, it is such a nice day.

Come on people drop out!!!
  • IVE NEVER BEEN TO ONE OF THESE GAMES, IS THIS AT SOMEONES HOUSE? sorry for caps btw. i should be there on time but just incase me and troy may be a couple minutes late..

Joe
  • Yes, it's a house... in Waterloo

Mark
  • Hey Rob,

I'm gonna be a little late, please post and fold me.

I will definately be there though.

Paul
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Yes, it's a house... in Waterloo

Mark

Just look for the flashing neon lights and valet parking.

I think there is a clown show too, because some guy keeps showing up in one of those little cars that you typically see like 25 clowns climbing out of.