Season 5 Game 1 Player's List

Season 5 is about to start, and it's looking to be the best one yet. We have several new members, and most of the regulars have already signed in for this week's game. Here's the Players List so far...

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2007-02-02 16:16:53
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2007-02-02 16:21:23
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2007-02-02 16:21:53
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - 2007-02-02 16:32:15
RobDillo - Seat Reserved - 2007-02-02 16:48:42
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - 2007-02-02 16:52:49
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2007-02-02 17:01:43
Highflyer - Seat Reserved - 2007-02-03 13:47:29
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2007-02-04 09:42:39
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2007-02-06 06:17:17
GutWagonMaster - Seat Reserved - verbal
Tilt - Seat Reserved - via posting
Blazin72 - Seat Reserved - via posting
JHJ - Seat Reserved - unless he kills himself on the hills sliding around on a hunk of plastic
BigGus - Seat Reserved - via phone
Sal - Seat Reserved - via posting
EASY - Seat Reserved - assumption

I will update this list as often as necessary before Thursday.

Cutoff to reserve a seat is Thursday at 2pm. That is the time that I will decide how many tables to set up, and how many players we will house for the game. If less than 18 players, two tables. If more than 18 sign up before 2pm on Thursday, I'll set up a third table and open more seating.

I appreciate if you reserve your seat as early as possible. Gives me a good idea on how many to expect and set up for.

Steve, as SET winner, it's YOUR job to supply snacks for this game.

Comments

• I should be there, but not sure if I will be on time or not. I will be snowboarding at Blue and plan to leave the mountain around 6pm which should give me enough time if weather and traffic are not too bad.

See you Thursday.
  • Hey AJ sign me up.

Cameron
  • Sign me up please.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Steve, as SET winner, it's YOUR job to supply snacks for this game.

Snacks and Pop no problem.

what is the usual amount of snacks and kind of pop????
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Snacks and Pop no problem.

what is the usual amount of snacks and kind of pop????

Snacks: BBQ Steak, Smoked Salmon, and tiramasu for dessert (or you can cheap out like the rest of us and bring two or three bags of chips, chocolate peanuts/raisins, or whatever you prefer)

Pop: At least ONE diet Coke, one Reg Coke, and some kind of clear stuff. That should do it (oh, and vodka does count for 'clear stuff' )

Cam and Romer, you're IN!
  • Its not plastic AJ, its wood and killing myself isnt likely, possible injury, but not death.

See you Thursday!
  • omg As I was looking through my email the other day i found this pic.
    I have to show everyone this one .. because when I saw it .. I turned to JOe and said omg that looks so much like the busdriver in his prime..

So here it is,, Just remember I luv you Busdriver ROFL Attachment not found.

Sorry Busdriver I really hope you have a good sense of humour....

:):)
  • Your link isn't working Aimee. If you want, forward it to me as an attachment and I'll post it like I do for the weekly champ pics.
  • It worked for me..... but I had to click on it.
  • AJ

If theirs room let me know I would luv to come back out again ..
    call me on my cell 416-999-5705 and let me know as I am off to work...

sal
  • Sal, you're IN...welcome Sal
  • that was the fastest tourney i've ever played in! I'll be back! Thanks for being a great host AJ.