Super Bowl Sunday Poker

Puttting together a game for super bowl sunday. The location is still in question, depending where more intrest lies. I live in Guelph, and my Buddy lives in Missisauga area. Will be looking to start game around 4-5pm. The game will be taxas hold em, with a $20 buy--in, and possibly a bounty of $5-10. Starting chip stack of$5000 blind will increase every 20 mins. Okay we've decided to split the difference, the game will be held in Georgetown. We are going to start for 6 pm. We have aproximalty 8 players as of today, Wed, Feb 1. If anyone from the area wants to go, I'll be happy to take a couple people with me.

Comments

• I may be able to make it if it will be in Mississauga at 5 PM or later. What is the rake and blind schedule?
    bigslik77 wrote: »
    The location is still in question, depending where more intrest lies. I live in Guelph, and my Buddy lives in Missisauga area. Will be looking to start game around 4-5pm. The game will be taxas hold em, with a $20 buy--in, and possibly a bounty of $5-10. Starting chip stack of$5000 blind will increase every 20 mins.
  • ide love to come, but ide need it to be in guelph, i go to university there.
  • what is the latest on the possible superbowl poker game. I would be interested in eithor location. Please let me know the particulars.

Thanx
  • hey the game is a go. I'm heading to georgetown for about 5:30. I dont have exact adress but, can get it if your intrested in heading that way.