Season 4 party

2»

Comments

• FYI: AJ has set this up in the homepoker tour site as a game so please RSVP here on on the home poker tour site.

Thanks

-Chris
  • Sorry boys and girls, but I will have to bow out of this one regrettably. It is the SO's birthday dinner. Wish I could be there!
  • Looks like I wont be able to attend on the 2nd of Feb. I have tickets to a Billy Talent concert at the ACC that night. Have fun, and take a shot for me!
  • Max says he'll be there
  • I have to decline Friday night. My shut down for Thursday night has been moved to Friday night.
  • I'm gonna have to pass as well, the wife has made plans that night.
  • Sorry to hear that quite a few of you aren't going to make it. It's so hard to find a day that'll work for everyone. :( If your plans happen to change, you're more than welcome to come by (no rsvp needed).

For those that can make it - please come by around 8:00, and we'll start when everyone arrives, or by 8:30 (whatever comes first). Beer and snacks are on Chris - but if you want anything fancier than Coors Light, you're on your own. ;)

If you need directions, please send me an email at el_elliott @ hotmail
  • GREAT Bash Chris and Eleanor. Had alot of fun, and even came out ahead for a change. Even IF my pocket Kings and Aces were both busted up brutally!!
  • Thanks everyone who joined us last night - we had a lot of fun!

Here are a couple of pics....

"Me and Dan call"
    danandchris.jpg

Best buds
    ajamanda.jpg