Changes, Ideas, & Thoughts

2»

Comments

• So funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    Are you referring to kisses? Still have some, but once they're gone, they're gone...unless someone wants to go to Newfoundland to get more. Never found them in Ontario.

Ummmm, winner can afford it?? Losers should eat and drink for free...it's the least we can do to help the less fortunate

Trained her well, haven't I? Unfortunately, it loses something in the translation. Besides, if anyone is getting secrets from RJ, it would be Tony!

Oh GROW UP! It IS a manly bracelet! Just not enough REAL men in the league who know how to appreciate it. ;) Actually, I have been thinking of upgrading the bracelet to something even more gaudy and blingy...let me work on it.

Jeff, brother...when you're heads up, it IS 10 hands per 20 mins! No one else in the league gets CLOCK called more than you. And when were we EVER headsup at 100/200???

Doesn't happen in tournament play. Seat you get is it.

You can always bring one yourself, even things out for you. Besides, what you call a good luck charm, some of us call card protectors

I TOTALLY agree, although I prefer Bruins games!!! Tell you what...YOU talk to the wife about this one!!!

And this would be put up by....??

At first, I think he did this as a joke. But you know what? It sure makes making change a hell of alot faster! Besides, cash is cash...so long as it's legal tender (and in PAPER form), I'll take it.
  • I've got one:

No counting out 100 in whites when you have reds and blues at your disposal. I think this is directed at one player only.
  • AJ,

Please PM directions.

Thanks