Game Wednesday Jan 17th?

2»

Comments

• I just filled Ryan's spot with Michelle. Hope that is ok.

stp
  • Thanks for the game last night guys, it was awesome to see everyone. Sorry to bring my work friends and Michelle, I thought they were donks but I guess they're lucky bastards!! Who ended up winning, Marion (this is what Eric was calling you today lol) or Trevor?

stp
  • stpboy wrote: »
    Thanks for the game last night guys, it was awesome to see everyone. Sorry to bring my work friends and Michelle, I thought they were donks but I guess they're lucky bastards!! Who ended up winning, Marion (this is what Eric was calling you today lol) or Trevor?
    Maid Marion took it down...
  • Hey....Thanks for hosting Trevor..I had a good night.....Congrats Marion ;)
  • Marion? Is that Walt'sfriend?

Mark
  • I know that all girls at the poker table look alike, but you know I didn't win. Remember, Mario took me out when I went all-in with A-K :). Congratulations Michelle. You were a great "bully" with the chip lead and it paid off.
    DrTyore wrote: »
    Marion? Is that Walt'sfriend?

Mark
  • Oh!

Sorry.. I forgot... SOMEONE told me on MSN that Michelle had lost all the chips... oh well, she played a great game, and deserves the win.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Sorry.. I forgot... SOMEONE told me on MSN that Michelle had lost all the chips... oh well, she played a great game, and deserves the win.
    Since there appears to be some confusion, "Marion" is Mario. Mario took 1st, I was 2nd, Ian was 3rd, and Nik took 4th.

Thanks to everyone for coming! It was a lot of fun, and now I'm warmed up for next Saturday ;)
  • Thanks beanie

Dammit people... how freakin hard is it to say Mario won?!?!?

Mark
  • stpboy wrote: »
    Thanks for the game last night guys, it was awesome to see everyone. Sorry to bring my work friends and Michelle, I thought they were donks but I guess they're lucky bastards!! Who ended up winning, Marion (this is what Eric was calling you today lol) or Trevor?

stp

LOL! As long as I get all the chips you guys can call me what ever you want.

Thanks for hosting Jen & Trevor it was a great time as always.