Game Wednesday Jan 17th?

Anyone in KW interested in hosting a small stakes game Wednesday, $10-20 tournament perhaps? I have a couple of friends that are interested in playing.

stp

Comments

• $20 SnG, 2-table max, 5000 chips to start, 20 minute levels, and standard Cook Crew blinds. Starts at 7:30 (doors open at 7pm).

1. "Beanie42" Trevor
    2. "KangaX5" Jenn
    3. "stpboy" Shannon
    4. "ATM_GP" Graham
    5. Ian
    6. Eric
    7. "800Over" Nik
    8. JohnnieH
    9. "waltsfriend" Sandy
    10. "itsame" Mario
    11. "PokerQueen" Mandy
    12. "2Bullets" Jeremy
    13. Nicole
    14. "DrTyore" Mark
    15. Michelle
  • Hey Shannon and Trevor, if you need another player I would like to play.

Steve L
  • I have 2 possibly three friends that are interested. Ryan, Ian and Eric. I'm up for anything, a longer $20 bucker could be fun. 7:30pm sounds great as well, I'll confirm with my friends and post. Steve, sweet that you're free that night!

stp
  • Hopefully the hosts are okay with me coming, I can bring my own poker table top for them to spill on, like I spilled on theirs last time i was there, LOL.

Steve L
  • I'd be interested.

We should get all the Heartbreak Kids together anyway.

Assuming I'm on the team, of course:)
  • I only dream to be apart of the Heartbreak Kids, LOL
  • If there is room, I would be interested too.

Sandy
  • I'm always intrested in a game.
  • Updated (reply to) OP with details. Looks like we have enough to go, and probably 2 tables (although I don't really want to go bigger than that this week ;) ). If anyone needs directions, please PM me.
  • Hey Trevor...Could you please add Mandy, Jeremy and Nicole Plzzzz...:)

Thanks
  • What's another $20.. ugh

Mark
  • Just curious, is there any room left in the Tourney?

ATM_GP
  • LOL, it's like everyone leaves their Wednesday nights open for something that could be announced on short notice ;)

/g2
  • Please put me down if there's room!
  • I'm in if there are any seats open.

Dave
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    Please put me down if there's room!

Beanie could you pm the street name again. I just want to make sure I get there.

Thanks, Nikola
  • King Mob wrote: »
    I'm in if there are any seats open.
    Technically full, but we'll probably get some cancellations/no-shows. If not, I'll make room for ya. See you tomorrow!
    800OVER wrote: »
    Beanie could you pm the street name again. I just want to make sure I get there.
    PM sent.
  • Sorry Trevor but I'll have to take my name off the waiting list.
    I misread the original post and thought the game was being hosted at Shannon's.Even if there is an opening I wouldn't be able to get out to your place in time for the game.

Thanks anyway,
    Dave.
  • I can make it - but only if some body gives me a soft place to sleep.
  • King Mob wrote: »
    Sorry Trevor but I'll have to take my name off the waiting list.
    I misread the original post and thought the game was being hosted at Shannon's.Even if there is an opening I wouldn't be able to get out to your place in time for the game.

Thanks anyway,
    Dave.

Ugh yeah, I don't live there anymore.

My friends are all good for tonight, take it easy on them though. They're complete donks!! LOL
    Thanks in advance for hosting tonight Trevor and Jenn!

stp
  • TNORTH wrote: »
    I can make it - but only if some body gives me a soft place to sleep.
    You're welcome to come, but we already have a house guest so you'll need to find your own accomodations ;)
  • Tom, you're welcome to crash at my place in Guelph... I got a spare sofa bed.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Tom, you're welcome to crash at my place in Guelph... I got a spare sofa bed.

Mark

Are you sure you don't prefer him to be in your arms? :D
  • I didn't say where I was sleeping did I?

Mark
  • OK so if there is room could someone PM me the street address so I can make it tonight?

ATM_GP
  • List updated. See you all in a few hours.
    ATM_GP wrote: »
    OK so if there is room could someone PM me the street address so I can make it tonight?
    PM sent, but as a hint, just head to Neil's old place and look for the people ;)
  • Please take Ryan off the list. Thanks.

stp
  • Hmm - sofa bed - in Guelph...Well I will make my decision in the next 45 mins - due to that fact that is my drive to get there!!

I would love to see all you folks again.
  • Hey - Thanks for the consideration - but I will not be able to attend. Looking forward to being in town on a more consistent basis so I can up my play.

Having said that, I am sitting in a hot tub outside, drinking playing the $5 rebuy on stars!!

Good luck all
  • might be a little late so please blind me out. thanks.