Guelph January 16th!

Regular NLHE game at my place again on tuesday.....

10+5 5000 in chips 20 min blinds......

oh, and by the way...after winning at my place on tuesday, i fully went and won at the rock!!! boo yeah.

and also be prepared for a lot of talk about the new season of 24..which by the way...starts in 47 min.....

1. Mark
2. Haren
3. Pat
4. Patrick
5. Timmeh
6. Atm dude (tent depending on weather?)

Comments

• Count me in.
  • Count me in...hope ya get enough...
  • Sorry...can't this Tuesday...working night shift
  • Okay i know i said that i could make it but im not feeling well. Sorry guys.
  • lol...for tomorrow?!?!
    i'll keep you as tent.......because...who knows by tomorrow night how yer feelin'?
    but i'm keepin my fingers crossed timmeh!
  • still looking for some players..i haven't heard from haren, but he usually brings like 5......i'll post today at 4 if this game is a go or not.......
  • Depending on weather I could be interested...need directions from Waterloo though :)

ATM_GP
  • alright, i will send you my phone number and postal code at 4pm, if the game is a go....
    :)
  • this game is looking better....cowboy, are you in or what?!

and big mike, and jay, and jen, and goddammit...i'm sounding like that woman from romer room!!!
  • Dude... Thusday / Sunday / weekend games would rock.. Tuesdays I can NEVER make..

Mark
  • sorry man, not trying to shut you out....i'll see the popularity for a game this sunday...you interested?~

M
  • so, we are defiantly going with this game tonight....time is like 7:10...and bring friends if you want! :)
  • So who took it down??
  • I heard this new guy that showed up late took it down, just crushing all those that tried to steal a pot from him ;) LOL...

Thanks for a great game Quiane and let me know the next time, you've got a nice setup and great table :)

ATM_GP
  • I pity the fool that try to steal a pot from Graham...

Mark