CHPC Season 2 - Event #3 'NLHE Bounty': Sat Mar 17th @ 7:00 pm.

Saturday March 17th @ 7:00 pm sharp!!!

NLHE Bounty Tourney:

$25 ~ The bounty chips are worth $5.

2500 chips, relaxed blinds.

18 player max.

As always this is a RAKE FREE event, BYOB, BYOS.

1. Big E
2. melikebeer
3. Johnnie H
4. Wraychel
5. Itsame
6. DrTyore
7. DataMn
8. RangerMike
9. liquidfire
10. Kangax5
11. beanie42
12. Westside8
13. Moose
14. waltsfriend
15. Tank
16. Buzzzardd
17. Nicole
18. 2Bullets

Reserves:

Comments

• Put me in.
  • I can't believe people can plan these things this far ahead. I guess that comes from having a family and responsibilities. Sign me up please.
  • I can't believe people can plan these things this far ahead. I guess that comes from having a family and responsibilities. Sign me up please.

LOL, ok...you got me to spit my lunch all over my keyboard laughing, responsible is one of the many things I am not!
  • Count me in. Please pm directions sometime closer to the event.

Dave
  • If there's room. Please put me down!!
  • Please add 2Bullets, PokerQueen, and Nicole.

Thanks
  • 2BULLETS wrote: »
    Please add 2Bullets, PokerQueen, and Nicole.

Thanks

I know you guys travel as a group lol, so if there are no cancellations we'll go 2 tables of 10 but only if there are no cancellations :) I don't want to go over 20 in my little house.

To Buzzzardd and 800Over, I'll pm closer to the date.
  • Big E wrote: »
    I know you guys travel as a group lol, so if there are no cancellations we'll go 2 tables of 10 but only if there are no cancellations :) I don't want to go over 20 in my little house.

Once again....ur awesome ;)....Hope Im not making ur ego to big....lol...:)
  • Once again....ur awesome ;)....Hope Im not making ur ego to big....lol...:)

hehe, can it really ever be too big?
    ;)
  • Can you please PM directions in the next couple of days?

Dave
  • can you put me on the waiting list please
  • March Madness pool

Bring $10

http://www.pokerforum.ca/showthread....688#post111688

Note you must enter online by 11 am Thurs Mar. 15 but you can bring your money to Eric's on Sat if you wish to enter.
  • Just because I'm a donk, I'll place another $5 bounty on the current Bristol Street Champion, MARIO!!!!

DON'T BE SCURRRRRRRRED!

Johnnie.

To Moose: GONZAGA!
  • Is this the game with the limit cash game before hand?

Mark
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    To Moose: GONZAGA!

Thank you for entering the pool. You now owe me $10. Would you like to make the picks or do you want me to select the rest (other than Gonzaga)?
  • Btw I vote for $20 entry + $5 bounty = $25

That's what I thought it was when I first read $20 Tourney, like two months ago.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Is this the game with the limit cash game before hand?

Mark

was thinking about it but now I can't....I hate limit and I have some stuff to do ;)

Sorry bro!
  • Bah! Damn your eyes!

Though, i *DID* just buy Tiger Woods for the Wii... maybe I'll find someway to entertain myself.

Mark
  • moose wrote: »
    Btw I vote for $20 entry + $5 bounty = $25

That's what I thought it was when I first read $20 Tourney, like two months ago.

Originally posted as $15+$5 but if everyone agrees I have no problem with $20+$5?
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    maybe I'll find someway to entertain myself.
    Compared to the rest of the time?
  • Easy now.. this is a PG-rated thread

Mark
  • I am free-rolling on the bounty amount, so $20 + $5 is ok with me.
  • $5 one way or another means nothing... I'm in

Mark
  • Steep increase Moose - how bout $19 + $4.61 - then I can go to Timmie's ;)
  • Only if you promise to share the cookie that you win.
  • Ok, it makes sense to go $20 + $5 and it'll be easier to manage change and bounty pay outs? I'm cool with that, however if someone is not cool with it I will stick with the original amount.

BTW....2Bullets, thanks for donating the missing $5 back to the CHPC, it'll go towards paying for the year end trophy.
  • Big E wrote: »
    BTW....2Bullets, thanks for donating the missing $5 back to the CHPC, it'll go towards paying for the year end trophy.

That sounds like a challenge. Eric, you are welcome to put my $5 towards the year end trophy as well.
  • Ok, so now it's $20 for the tourney, $5 for the bounty, I"m adding $5 MORE on Mario this time, I owe Moose $10 for the NCAA pool (Gonzaga!), and I'm paying for Wraych.

Wooo...gettin' pricey!

I'm such a donk.

Johnnie
  • Eric, you got a plan for what to use as the bounty chip? I can bring some different chips. I've got orange dice and also the ones I won at MXM. Also I still have 4 chairs in my trunk.