Guelph Tuesday- January 9th

Alright ya'll...i'm up for another game this tuesday..how bout you?

Game will be 10 + 5 (bounty) and will hopefully start at 7pm.....typical set up, 5000 in chips etc.....
but i was thinking..who's in for a crazy pineapple tourney?? It's like omaha light, for those who haven't played...you get three cards.....pre flop betting is normal, post flop betting is normal, but before the turn is deal you must discard one of your cards. the rest is played like holdem....it's a blast....kirsty-sea and i were talking about this after tuesday's game, and now i'm all pumped for it.....
i'll see if i can post a poll.......

see everyone tuesday!!

1. Mark
2. Haren
3. Timmeh
4. Chris
5. Sandro
6. Pat (tent)
7. John (tent)
8. Steve (tent)

Comments

• Even tho I voted for NLHE, I'm in regardless. Hope you get enough...
  • No go, bball coaching and playing on tuesday

mike
  • No can do....Dinner with the inlaws that night...blah blah blah
  • I'm 90% sure I can play tomorrow night. Put me down as a go!!! I'll confirm later today and will post. I have never played Pineapple but I'm up to something new so either game is fine with me.
  • hopefully we'll have enough for a game...i have to hear back from sandro and mir, and from haren regarding pat john and steve.......if all those are a go, we'll definatly have enough! :)
    Still lots of time to sign up
  • me yes mir no
  • I have confirmation for tonights game. Please email me the address. [email]chriscass@pokerforum.ca...than[/email]ks.
  • This game is a go!!! 7pm Start...see everyone there!!

chris...do i need to email you or have you checked the thread?
  • Hey Quaine...I received your email and I'll see you tonight. Thanks
  • This week i'm on Afternoons. Vegas was the Bomb. Won about just under a Grand. I hate American Airlines.
  • is it too late to get into your game? ...please PM me your address, if you have room for one more.

Thanx,

ALI
  • What Happened ?

mike
  • we had 8 players, and a whole whack load of all in's in the first blind period.....kind of a weird night, but when the smoke cleared Timmeh, Sandro and Myself were fighting it out. After flopping a boat and crippliing timmeh, sandro pushed with pocket kings. I called with aces, and sandro got put out on the bubble. Timmeh went all in the next hand, and i called with suited cards. .. ;) I hit my flush, and the game was over by 9:45! :)

Hopefully we'll get together next week for some regular holdem, or maybe some 7 stud!!!

M
  • Yes, you crippled me when you flopped a boat - and I flopped trips. Arg.
    Good game Mark. Ya bastard:)