January,13,2007 Guelph

Hi all been awhile since I've posted. I'm hosting a game Saturday. The buy in will be $30, $10 bounty,$20 to the pot. The game will be Texas Hold em, tourny style. All Participants will get $5000 in chips, with 20 min blinds.I can accomodate two tables if enough people are intrested. Feel free to contact me here, or at lost247ca@yahoo.ca Start time of 7:00pm. I live in east end of Guelph, right off Hiway #7(York rd/Victoria). I'm capping it at 18 people.

1.Chris
2.Lesley
3.Colin
4.Bill
5.Jason(mabye)
6.Vicki?

11.Mark
12.Brian
13.Kirk

Well looks like I have enough intrest. The game is a go. If any of the people who have put themselves down as mabye, a definite yes or no would be nice. Thanks As of 4:30 pm sat, lost a couple players. So if there inst eight, game will be cancelled.

Comments

• Matinee or evening game?
  • Yea...

Definate interest.. give some more details

Mark
  • definately possibly maybe interrested ..more details pls

rereading what I just wrote at 4am, I sounded like those two old coots in the balcony on the muppet show...lol
  • Hey! Show respect!

Their names are Statler (sp?) and Waldorf

Mark

P.s.... no, I didn't have to look that up
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey! Show respect!

Their names are Statler (sp?) and Waldorf

Mark

P.s.... no, I didn't have to look that up

lol...I knew that, I've been a muppet show fan for as long as I can remember...i was just seeing how long it would take for someone just as hardcore to reply giving me hell for not giving the old boys the "Props" they deserved :D Thanks Mark for making it less than 15 hrs ;) hehehe

long live Sweetums :)
  • Only took that long because I was in London, and my buddy has dial-up

<shudder> - A weekend with dialup internet

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Only took that long because I was in London, and my buddy has dial-up

<shudder> - A weekend with dialup internet

Mark
    You miss your p0rn downloading 1 million times faster, eh.

/g2
  • Any other Saturday I would love too.... But Jeff Garcia and the Eagles are gonna be taking out the New Orleans Saints, and there's no way Im Missing that. I BELIEVE IN JEFF GARCIA...DO YOU???????? Eagles - Ravens Superbowl!!
  • Put me down as a maybe.
  • Is this game still a go? If "yes" please email me the address: chriscass@pokerforum.ca Thanks.