CHPC Season 2 - Event #2 'Crazy Pineapple': Sat Feb 3rd @ 7:00 pm.

2»

Comments

• Big E wrote: »
    Excellent Moose, thanks, if you could bring all 8 we'll be good to go. Did you not experience the joy of using one of the 2 black chairs I have, they are really tilted forward so when you sit normally on them your forehead rests nicely in the cup holders?

I'll make sure I have one at your spot Saturday :)
    They really put you on tilt and make you willing to call an all-in without even looking at your cards! Or maybe that was because it was a $2 crazy rebuy.

/g2
  • Put me down on your reserve list please. I work until 6:00 on Saturday and would be happy to get a last second call to play. Mark knows my cell number and the store is in the book.
    I would need an address.

Dave.

P.S. Is it alright to show up for side games if I'm not in the tourney?
  • I will definitely be there on Saturday.

I was wondering if anyone from Waterloo could give me a lift? In exchange I will listen to your bad beat stories until we get there.

Dave.
  • King Mob wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone from Waterloo could give me a lift? In exchange I will listen to your bad beat stories until we get there.

ROFL. PotY
  • NO WOLFFHOUND???!!!

C'mon Dave, we miss ya!
  • Eric, I am coming from North Waterloo tomorrow and time might be tight for me. Just hang on if I am a few minutes late.
  • moose wrote: »
    Eric, I am coming from North Waterloo tomorrow and time might be tight for me. Just hang on if I am a few minutes late.

No sweat Rob, we will wait for ya!
  • Hey E,

I'm SO sorry, but I gotta drop out...one day I'll make one of your events.

-Wes
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Hey E,

I'm SO sorry, but I gotta drop out...one day I'll make one of your events.

-Wes

Not a problem buddy! I know you will!
  • Hey,

big E or someone else - can you PM me directions?

Thanks
  • Any room left for a last minute addition? (6 pm right now)
  • Sorry Big E but I'm going to have to cancel. Without a confirmed ride back home you're a little too far out of the way for me.

Dave.
  • I'll take the spot - I just need directions. (6:40 now)

Phone number sent by PM
  • Thanks for the game, E. It sure was crazy!

Congrats to 2Bullets (again!) for taking it down.

Johnnie
  • congrats Jeremy for making it 2 in a row. I gotta learn how to get out of my bridesmaid's position and take something down.
  • Good times Eric. btw I have all my dealer buttons here, so that one is yours.
  • Thanks everyone, I had a good time....and finally monied in my own event so I was very pleased. Also...I found the missing $10, someone must have given it to me early on and I wanted to make sure it was separate from my own cash..so stuffed it in another pocket. It really only makes a difference to the top 2 players so Jeremy and Sandy both have a $5 credit at the next event or if I see them at a live game before then I'll flip you both $5. I really liked playing pineapple, hopefully everyone had a good time. Scruffy slept the entire day away Sunday and showed no ill effects from all the pepi's crumbs he licked up off the floors...guess he partied too hard as well tho?
    I took no notes this time as I wanted to enjoy the game so I have no sarcastic/funny remarks to share but the top 4 paid and finished in the following order:

1st. 2Bullets ~ $ 130
    2nd Waltsfriend ~ $ 65
    3rd Big E ~ $ 40
    4th King Mob ~ $ 25

The current standings can be found here:

http://www.homepokertour.com/clubstandings.php?clubid=1769

The top 10 players are as follows with two events remaining, top 10 will play in an all day big stack final, likely in May..thinking the Sunday on the May 24 weekend? You must make 2/4 events to qualify for the final.

Rank/Player/Pts/Tourneys played:

1 ItsaMe 38 2
    2 Waltsfriend 38 2
    3 DrTyore 33 2
    4 melikebeer 33 2
    5 Milton Bob 29 1
    6 Kristy Sea 27 1
    7 TheWineMan 25 1
    8 TwoBullets 24 2
    9 BigE 22 2
    10 Poker_Queen 20 2
  • moose wrote: »
    Good times Eric. btw I have all my dealer buttons here, so that one is yours.

Sweet, glad to hear it! Thanks.
  • Just curious...

Is a poker tourney on the 24 a good idea? I mean, I'd play, but I've got issues.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Just curious...

Is a poker tourney on the 24 a good idea? I mean, I'd play, but I've got issues.

Mark

Yeah, dunno what people are up to the long weekend, this would be the big stack final so it'd only be the top 10, was thinking a 3:00pm start hoping to end before midnight and everyone then has Monday off? But nothing is firm yet!
  • Wraych and I are both out of town at a wedding that weekend, then we're off to Europe on the Tuesday.

Thus a tourny that weekend is bad for us.

Johnnie

EDIT: Glad you found the extra $10, I was convinced that I lost it when I was counting during the chip up.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Wraych and I are both out of town at a wedding EDIT: Glad you found the extra $10, I was convinced that I lost it when I was counting during the chip up.

LOL, I just knew everyone paid and couldn't figure out WTF happened but I guess I put it in my other back pocket and then shoved a big piece of plastic wrapper the dog was trying to eat in the same pocket....glad I waited until I was sober to clean out the pockets and surprised I didn't throw it out! (or shove it in Mario's beer with the other crap I picked up) :)
  • Big E wrote: »
    LOL, I just knew everyone paid and couldn't figure out WTF happened but I guess I put it in my other back pocket and then shoved a big piece of plastic wrapper the dog was trying to eat in the same pocket....glad I waited until I was sober to clean out the pockets and surprised I didn't throw it out! (or shove it in Mario's beer with the other crap I picked up) :)

I would have like the taste off money better than foil. With bad beer aside it still was a fun night.
  • Definitely a fun night - congrats to the winners too! Crazy Pineapple was pretty cool, hadn't played that before and I'd like to play it again!

E -why don't you just send your poker schedule to Pepi's so they just *know* to show up at midnight with 4 large pizzas, two of them Double-Bacon Hot Pepp?

See you all at the next one!

Jordo
    <PS - my goofy t-shirts come from http://www.thinkgeek.com - no, I'm not a corporate shill for them, I just love the geek stuff there :) >
  • melikebeer wrote: »
    <PS - my goofy t-shirts come from http://www.thinkgeek.com - no, I'm not a corporate shill for them, I just love the geek stuff there :) >

You're not the only one..