Guelph Wednesday?!?! or Thursday afternoon?

Hey Ya'll.....i know i dont usually post a game for wednesday..but i figured i'd give it a shot, as i have some shit i want to do on thursday night....*Shrugs*

so....Wednesday....at 7pm, my place...NLHE...20 dollar game with a 5 bounty....5000 in starting chips, what else?
Oh, if there is a massive outcry (or we just can't get players) then we'll hold the game on thursday afternoon, i'm talking like 3pm?
i dont know people's work scheduals...let me know where the interest lies!

1. Mark
2. Tim

If you dont have directions to my place i will PM them to you!

M

Comments

• I am down with Wed. night (as long as I'm back from Perth 95% sure) but out for Thursday night

mike
  • Count me in for either.
  • Hey Mark can you phone me to tell me the game is a go or not my email is out for a couple of days

mike
  • can do! :)

hey timmeh, do you have my copy of fear and loathing?! If you do, could you bring it by next time i see ya!?

Thanks man! :0
  • Hello. Tonight I can play but tomorrow I can't since I'll be at work. Please email me the co-ordinates. chriscass@pokerforum.ca
  • not sure if we'll have the interest for tonight....i will make some phone calls and post either game on or cancelled around 4 or 5.......if not tonight (and there seems to be little interest for tomorrow) then i'll post another one for sunday....
    :)
    chris, i'll send you the directions soon!

M
  • we are looking like a no go tonight!
    sorry all! :(