Cook Crew Main Event, Jan. 27 @ 12pm, Kitchener

Comments

• How about making it a rebuy for the first couple levels? haha jk... but seriously, Marion might appreciate this.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    How about making it a rebuy for the first couple levels? haha jk... but seriously, Marion might appreciate this.

/g2

For some reason I have a feeling I will too :D
  • Hey Trevor got your address from the trusty phone book. Dave and I will see you on Saturday!

PS. Looks like you have "SeekTheGrail" in there twice at slots 20 and 30.

I'll ask how the heck you setup PMing on Saturday. Thanks, Steve W.
  • Hey Trevor got your address from the trusty phone book. Dave and I will see you on Saturday!

PS. Looks like you have "SeekTheGrail" in there twice at slots 20 and 30.

I'll ask how the heck you setup PMing on Saturday. Thanks, Steve W.

You need 25 posts before you are able to PM. Sloth haven't been around due to personal circumstances (which I am not at a liberty to disclose), but when he does come back, members can vouch for you so you may have access to PM.
  • Directions have been sent to those who requested them. If you still need directions, please PM/post.
  • my bad....ignore this.
  • Please PM the directions.
    beanie42 wrote: »
    If you still need directions, please PM/post.
  • I'm coming but need to be out of there by 7:15...damn.

If I'm still in...
    I'll start pushing everyhand at 6PM and hopefully get lucky enough to take it down. :D

In case you haven't concluded I am just coming to donate. I committed to this and back out of WAY to many Cook Crew events.
  • haddon wrote: »
    I'll start pushing everyhand at 6PM and hopefully get lucky enough to take it down. :D

If I start calling at 6:01 you may be gone by 6:02..... I guess that's only if we are at the same table.
  • Anyone care to put a bounty on the defending champ? LOL... if not I'll do it myself!

/g2
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Please PM the directions.
    PM Sent...
  • Hey Beanie,

Sign me up please....
    Are you trying to get Anthony R out to this one?

Dgangsta (Tim)
  • Pm me the details.
  • dgangsta wrote: »
    Sign me up please....
    You're in.
    dgangsta wrote: »
    Are you trying to get Anthony R out to this one?
    I mentioned it to him over Christmas, but I don't think he's coming.
    dgangsta wrote: »
    Pm me the details.
    Can't - you don't have 25 posts yet so your PM is disabled. I've emailed Anthony to get your contact info, but if you don't hear from me, call him for my phone # and address.
  • dgangsta wrote: »
    Pm me the details.
    Found your email - directions sent.
  • Can you please email the directions to sean9241@hotmail.com, since this will be my first time playing at your place

thanx
  • Can you please email the directions to sean9241@hotmail.com, since this will be my first time playing at your place
    Directions sent
  • hey man count rich r. and ryan d. in.....we need directions though. Can you email them to me at darktemplar107@hotmail.com .

Ryan.
  • Trevor,

Please add Jamie, Dan and Chris to the list!

Jeremy
  • Directions sent. List updated.
  • Trevor,

My father had to have sudden surgery, I have to bail. I really wanted to play at this event seeing as I never get to play in deep stacks good luck to all.

Brent
  • My father had to have sudden surgery, I have to bail. I really wanted to play at this event seeing as I never get to play in deep stacks good luck to all.
    Sorry you can't make it Brent, but our prayers are with your family (Cam mentioned what happened). Let me know how things progress.
  • Sorry to hear that brent. Trevor Todd P decided to bail last night. Aimee and I will still be coming, blind us out if necessary as it's snowing here and she works till 10.
  • I may also be a bit late coming in from Toronto, but will definitely be there :)
    See you all soon
  • hey Trev, do you still have room? Big Bob S wants back in.....
  • compuease wrote: »
    hey Trev, do you still have room? Big Bob S wants back in.....
    Still room - see you soon.
  • Trevor, I'm driving Dgansta Tim over, and though it won't be his fault, we may be a little late, please blind us in.

Thanks.

sstar Sean
  • First break now (going to 75/150). We started with 29, and have already lost Graham, Josh, Dave, and Sean (FreudienChip).
  • We're going on dinner break now, after which blinds will go to 400/800(100). Recent casualties include Jenn, Amanda, Sean, Al, Jeff, Dave, Tim, Dan, Aimee, Sean, Sandy and the defending champ Greg. g2 was knocked out by AcidJoe who won the $20 bounty Greg put on himself.

15 players remain, and we'll be resuming at 6:30.
  • After the dinner break, players dropped pretty quick. We've lost Rich, Bob, Chris, Jamie, Mario, and me. We now have our final table.

1. AcidJoe - 17,700
    2. "Pinhead" Brad - 24,200
    3. Ryan - 39,200
    4. Shopsy - 52,100
    5. "SeekTheGrail" Steve - 46,000
    6. "8Ball" Tye - 19,100
    7. "DrTyore" Mark - 35,500
    8. "westside8" Wes - 6700
    9. "2Bullets" Jeremy - 50,200

Blinds are now 800/1600(200).