Guelph Tuesday?!

Hey everyone!

First, sorry i'm posting this so late...i though i had more time...
Second...we had a great turn out last week, and hopefully will have a similar situation this week..

The game is NLHE....20 dollars with a 5 dollar bounty. 5000 starting chip stack, 20 min blinds....should be a good time. The game will start at 7pm on the 19th (tomorrow)....

1. Mark
2. Haren
3. Pat
4. Pat (?)
5. Cowboy Mike (conf!! he is coming!@)
6. Timmeh
7. bro mike
8. Barry

Comments

• I'm down with the program after christmas, exam this week then back out of town until the 27th, then i'm down for some holiday poker!!

mike
  • I'm in. See y'all tomorrow.
  • can't this time...working nights...hopefully next time

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to you and your families!!
  • sorry but i can't make. sorry about this guys.
  • that's shitty dude, everything okay?
  • this game is still on as of now.....we should have a total of 7.......with no cowboy, and the addition of haren's friends....i will post confirmation as soon as i have it!
    Mark
  • Hello. I'm fairly new to the Guelph area and would love to play some poker. When is your next game scheduled for?
  • i will hopefully be running a tourney next thursday the 28th of december!
    Hopefully you can make it out..we've had some luck the last few weeks wtih getting games together....so it's looking good! :)
    Mark
  • Next Thursday should be good. Where do I go? I'm lookign forward to it.
  • there will be a dedicated post probably on sunday..just sign up there...i live close to the corner of grange and starview.....how long have you been playing? welcome to the guelph scene! :)

Mark
  • I've been playing online for about 2 years and have played in a few tournaments back in Cornwall and 2 times at the Real Deal sports bar in Guelph. I will play next week on the 28th and will sign-up on the post when it goes online. When you have confirmed the game you can email me your address: chriscass@pokerforum.ca.
  • Im interested in playig tonite but for some reason i cant seem to PM you. Could you email me the directions for tonite zwolinskik@hotmail.com or give me a shout at 5197312679 with directions. thnx
  • Hey eagle...I was hoping to play tonight however the organizer cancelled because of lack of interest. Tonights game was being hosted by CanadianCuse+.