Any games this Sunday??

Justwondering who would be up for a game this sunday... How about having a game instead of cancelling one. Come on people

Comments

• hey man!!! i try....no one ever wants to play on sundays..i'd host if we get players....minimum 8......
  • im in for sunday let me know when and where
  • too bad it didn't come together...i'll be hosting this thursday if yer interested!
    in guelph.
  • what type of game cash or turny
  • Quiane wrote: »
    too bad it didn't come together...i'll be hosting this thursday if yer interested!
    in guelph.

I'd probably be available thursday night...depending on the format and game...I'll keep an eye on this forum
  • you can check my other threads, i typically run "Deep stack" tourney's, with 5000 in chips, 25/50 blinds that double every 20 min....in the past i have run pretty much every game you can imagine, from pineapple to limit holdem..this thursday will most likely be a NLHE game that is 10 + 5 dollar bounty..that's what i usually run, but would also be open to upping the buy in to 20 +5 if the interest is there.

I will post this game either later tonight or tomorrow morning.
    you can also PM me, but my location is the east end of guelph, close to starwood and grange...oh..and if we're really lucky, there may be a wii involved...eh mark??

M
  • I will play next Sunday (Dec. 10). Tourney or cash. Don't make no never mind to me:)