Game 7 Player's List

The following players have confirmed their seats for this weeks game. If you want in, please notify me ASAP.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2006-11-26 06:45:06
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2006-11-26 08:03:22
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2006-11-26 08:19:42
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2006-11-27 17:18:58
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - 2006-11-27 20:22:05
Max - Seat Reserved - verbal
Gus - Seat Reserved - verbal
TPower - Seat Reserved - 2006-11-28 15:40:38
Highflyer - Seat Reserved - 2006-11-28 17:38:44
TheBusDriver - Seat Reserved - finally!!!! j/k
JHJ - Seat Reserved - via email
EASY - Seat Reserved - assumption

Comments

• Sorry it took so long everyone, but I have finally updated the Leader Boards on HomePokerTour.com Here is the Top 5 for Season 4 as of now...

1) BigChrisEl 343points $860
    2) GarryC 244points 375
    3) JHJ 203points 250
    4) STR82ACE 194points 225
    5) FishBoy 189points 310
  • Hey AJ,

I have noticed a problem with the points on the HPT site. Here are my status for the last two games:

November 23, 2006
    • 2nd place
    • 68 points
    • 16 players

November 16, 2006
    • 2nd place
    • 68 points
    • 17 players

On Nov. 23 there were only 16 players, but on the Nov. 16 there were 17. The points have scored the same for both second place finishes; either there needs to be more points for the 16th or less for the 23rd. There may be other problems but I noticed this because I was back to back second in both games.
  • I'll look into it Chris. Probably my error, trying to update two games at one time. Thanks.
  • Error found and corrected...you have 2 WHOLE MORE POINTS!!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Error found and corrected...you have 2 WHOLE MORE POINTS!!

Actually I was thinking it would have gone other....2 less point.....

FEAR THE POINT LEADER + 2!!!!
  • Am I the ONLY one who thinks this lad needs to be taken down?? HARD?
  • Add me to the list. I guess I'll come and learn how to play poker. damn I just woulda hit a full house on line...... chit. LOL
  • We currently stand at 13 players. I'm assuming EASY will make out, however JHJ may NOT be able to attend, still waiting to hear a confirmation.

If by 2pm Thursday, we have 17 or more players confirmed and registered, we will have three tables open, for a total of 24 players.

No word from BusDriver recently, or from Igor or Wyndham either. If you guys want to play, please confirm ASAP.

EDIT; Tony and his friend are OUT.
    EDIT; Derek is OUT

looks to be a rather smallish game tonight...hmmmmmmm
  • Sorry for the late notice AJ, but I have been feeling lousy all day. So as not to infect your household I'm going to cancel. Also Aimee's schedule has been changed and she starts at 1 am tomorrow morning so she's going to pass too.
  • Thanks Joe...the list has been updated.

If no other players confirm by 6pm, we will only run 1 table!!

Damn, been along time since THAT has happened!
  • I'm in

Sorry for the late confirmation. Been really busy.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Sorry for the late notice AJ, but I have been feeling lousy all day. So as not to infect your household I'm going to cancel. Also Aimee's schedule has been changed and she starts at 1 am tomorrow morning so she's going to pass too.

But what about the snacks? Get well soon Joe
  • Snacks are covered. Aimee left me Snack $$ last week as she wasn't sure what her schedule would be.
  • Get well soon Joe! Thanks for not infecting us ;)

One table. Weird. At least I'll be able to say I finished in the top 10 this week "cheers:
  • Still no Easy?????
  • No word from her YET...but Dan is on the list...can't imagine Easy not coming in either.