Buy-in: $20 for 4000 chips
Link to BLINDS

Old:
Buy-in: $30 for 6000 chips
Link to BLINDS

Payout (rounded to nearest $5):

2 tables: 1st 46%, 2nd 28%, 3rd 16%, 4th 10%
1 table: 1st 50%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20%

The WICK Poker Club offers countless amenities including, but not limited to, the use of a BBQ, pool table, darts, ping pong. One simple rule - you break it, you bought it. The WICK Poker Club operates on a monthly basis.

All WPC tourneys are rake-free. All disputes will be settled by Roberts Rules.

Reserved Seats:
1. "g2" Greg
2. "Kristy_Sea" Kristy
3. "compuease" Jeff C
4. "Furfy" Sean F
5. "waltsfriend" Sandy
6. "stpboy" Shannon
7. "Big E" Eric
8. "JohnnieH" John H

9. "morty" Sean

(*) Please PM an email address for directions.

Cash games and/or SNGs will follow the tourney as tables break up. Buy-in/format/limits TBD. Players need not be registered for the tourney to play in the side games. Post or PM to be put on the WPC guest list.

/g2

Comments

• Put me down for a seat... My specialty.....
  • I'm in. Just need directions.
  • Furfy wrote: »
    I'm in. Just need directions.
    Check your email, the one listed on your profile. If you don't have it, PM me a different address and I'll resend them.

/g2
  • Please sign me up. I will PM you to get directions.

Sandy
  • Please sign me up. I will PM you to get directions.

Sandy
    You're signed up. You might not be able to PM me just yet since you don't have 25 posts. So I vouched for you here. Sloth should take care of it soon.

/g2
  • Confrimed.
  • Sign me up!
  • Attendance looks weak, is this still going to be on? If it's a single table sng any chance of making it $20 :)
  • Big E wrote: »
    Attendance looks weak, is this still going to be on? If it's a single table sng any chance of making it $20 :)
    Yeah, if we don't get two full tables I think I'll drop it to $20.

/g2
  • Reschedule so I can play!

Mark
  • Sorry Greg. I love your tournaments but Sundays have been bad for me these past few months.
  • OK, so we are definitely a go for Sunday. No way I am going to cancel this. I know everyone is looking forward to playing PLO (me too!!!!!!!)

I'll probably change the starting stack and blind schedule so the tourney doesn't last forever. And probably make the buyin $20. So we'll have time to play a couple SNGs if that's what everyone wants. We'll figure it out at 1:45pm Sunday... be there! :D

/g2
  • Please PM me the address.

stp
  • Sorry Greg,
    just realized that my girlfriend and I are taking her son to her work's kids X-mas party. I really hate missing this game but... I have to cancel; priorities and all that. Thanks for offering up some PLO, I'm really gonna hate missing this.

SRS
  • Family first, eh? Someone needs to work on his priorities ;)

/g2
  • I may have to cancel too. I'm trying to play in the satellite in Brantford that morning at 10 am. I thought your event was at 7pm. I likely won't be back by 2.
  • g2 wrote: »
    UPDATE:Buy-in: $20 for 4000 chips
    Link to BLINDS
    Original post has been updated to reflect the changes to the main tourney.

/g2
  • Looks like we have at least a full table and now Morty can take Furfy's spot, sweet, I'll be there!!!!!!

Jeff, I'll bring your chips!

Greg, can you PM me directions to your new pad?
  • Really, really sorry to do this but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it, at least very doubtfull.
  • lol....me too.

My Dolphins play the Pats tomorrow. I can't miss that!

GL all
  • Sigh, well...I guess I'll add to the late cancellations...I won't be able to get there today either, really sorry about this Greg, I do hope it can be resheduled?

E.
  • Is the tournament still on?
  • Greg:

Could you post something to confirm today's tournament.

Thanks.

Sandy
  • Just talked to Kristy, she's good to go even with just a few players. So we are still on.

/g2
  • OK help me here.. I can't pm...but my email address is gpearce5@yahoo.com could someone email me with directions (assuming somewhere near KW..and yes I know its 1 pm but I just saw this and love PLO)

Graham
  • Done and done.... but just so you know, we may only have 5 or 6 players for this.

/g2
  • Sorry all, low numbers making me want to bail. I was looking for a MTT.
    Gla

stp
  • Greg:

Thanks so much for hosting, and thank-you to your mom for the burger and fudge. It was nice to see such a high percentage (40%) of women in the tournament. Omaha ended with some "girl on girl action". (Congrats on the freeroll Kristy.) I also had some fun with the Crazy Pineapple. I'm looking forward to a tournament after Christmas.

Sandy
  • Thanks Greg for hosting, your Mom really is the best!

Congratulations to...everyone else, I'm taking second place to whole new level. I think I'm on Hold'em tilt-that game really sucked the life out of me yesterday, we should have played it before omaha-it was like eating hot fudge sundaes and then trying to get excited for a glass of milk with a little sugar in it.

Sandy thanks for the heavy girl on girl action.. next time I'd like to finish on top. ;)

Great fun, look forward to the next one!

kristy
  • [quote=Kristy_Sea;101827

Sandy thanks for the heavy girl on girl action.. next time I'd like to finish on top. ;)

Great fun, look forward to the next one!

kristy[/quote]

I hope someone took pictures. I need to improve my game I think :)