Hobbyist or Licensed Machanic who works with bikes needed.

Hey guys,

My cousin gave me his old Honda for free and I was wondering if someone on this board would look at it, give me a quote and have it road worthy/certifiable by April-ish next year.

PM/Post here or Email me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Year/Make/Size, overall condition?, does it start,and idle, or is it hard to start and runs rough?
    More of a hobbiest myself, but if it doesn't need much I might be able to help or at least put you on someone closer to your neighbourhood, and what kind of costs you could be looking at.
    Jamie
  • My Cousin said it ran in the summer.
    The gas has been sitting in it for 5 months. Outside...
    He said I'd need to put like 100 in it to get it e certified and 500 or so to make it look nice again.

I'll find out the year.
  • sounds like very little is needed to be done, and I may be able to put you on a guy for the safety if ya follow me?...lol

Jamie
  • I follow completely.
    I still haven't walked outside to check the modeal and make etc...haha.
    Will do tomorrow.
  • ok, lemme know
  • Honda - 450CC
    All I found it, I can bring it to Waterloo can you look at it?
  • Honda C45
  • Brent got a quick look at what I am working on right now, but let me try to get a good weekend when I know I will have time to go through it with you.

Might have to wait until after Christmas the way things look right now, but we'll work something out man, no worries.

Jamie
  • Bump, whatever happened to this guy?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Bump, whatever happened to this guy?

Clearly they rode off into the sunset together. there was a movie about it, too.

Broke Bike Mountain.
  • Confirmed. Haddon and Jaime did have a same-sex union, but they split-up in late 2009. If these two couldn't make it in this crazy world it really makes you wonder about the validity of long-term relationships.

Jah, which one of them did you have your eye on?