Bristol St. H.O.R.S.E. Event - Sun., Nov 26th, 2pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• I don't know why the PM is not working, but you can email me. My address is on my profile here.

Sean
  • Sloth just fixed the PM problem so you can send it here now.
  • Put me down as dead money for this one.
  • OK just found out about this last night..I know I know I should get on the forum more...

If there are any spots available, or on the waiting list please let me know :)

Graham (once a_to_10_suited) Pearce
    PS Will also need directions been quite a while for me...PM me if you could.
  • ATM_GP wrote: »
    OK just found out about this last night..I know I know I should get on the forum more...

If there are any spots available, or on the waiting list please let me know :)

Graham (once a_to_10_suited) Pearce
    PS Will also need directions been quite a while for me...PM me if you could.

I'm unable to PM you, but there is room. (I think there's a post about needing to post 25 times in order for PM's to work)
  • *sigh, doesn't look like I will be able to make it.
    Sorry.
  • With 18 players for todays event, we started playing at the crack of 2:11pm-ish.

It's now 6:34pm. Supper break (Peppy's just got here).

NO PLAYER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Crazy.

Tye
  • 7:54pm -- Tye (8ball) is out in 11th place.

Ten players left. The common theme tonight is ... "Razz sucks!"

Great tourni Rob.
  • Great game Rob. Congrats to the Bristol St Champion. ZITHAL!!!!!!!

/g2
  • Nice!!!...Good Job Rob ;)
  • Way to go Rob!
  • Huzzah!!

I finally take one down at my place and I'm super excited that it's this one! A mini report will be coming soon. :)
  • WTG. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Huzzah!!

I finally take one down at my place and I'm super excited that it's this one! A mini report will be coming soon. :)

Holy cow! Congrats, Rob!
  • Way to go Rob, another really good time, poker was a lot of fun, the Wii was a lot of fun, the pizza was good and the beer was great!!!

Congratz on the win!
  • 8ball wrote: »
    7:54pm -- Tye (8ball) is out in 11th place.

Ten players left. The common theme tonight is ... "Razz sucks!"

Great tourni Rob.
    I think that Razz is my new favourite game. That was the round that increased my stack the most during the tournament. The secret is to remember that three pair is NOT a good hand, even if they are all 7 and under. It also helps to avoid catching trip fives on the first three cards. :-)

Sandy