Little Help Finding Some Action?!

Hello there,

I live in Guelph and I always hear about games going on in town, but I never have any idea of when and where? I go out to Rockwwod on thursdays usually but I'd like to find some tourneys/cash games in town...If anyone can help me out please let me know! Thanks!!

Comments

• i concur!!
    and i'd like to see a cash game start up.....hell, i'll even RUN the damned thing!!
  • How would friday night work for you guys, i'm down with friday night and can host.

mike
  • I'd be interested. I'll try to stay in the loop
  • Johnny, if you're willing to drive into KW, there's Bristol St, Westside, Cook Crew, Keatsway Poker, plus games run at both Universites, and about 10 other home games that are somestimes posted.

Just contine checking under 'Home games'. Trust me, you dont need much help in finding some action!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Johnny, if you're willing to drive into KW, there's Bristol St, Westside, Cook Crew, Keatsway Poker, plus games run at both Universites, and about 10 other home games that are somestimes posted.

Just contine checking under 'Home games'. Trust me, you dont need much help in finding some action!

Its no longer Keatsway..its now known as WPC!
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Its no longer Keatsway..its now known as WPC!

Yep, my bad.