Cook Crew Bounty Shootout, Dec. 1 @ 7:00pm, Kitchener

Comments

• The list has been updated. Directions will be sent early next week. So far only "the bus" has requested directions. If anyone else needs them, please PM me (or post, if PM isn't working for you).
  • Directions please.
  • I'll be there...ignore the subject line...I was going to have to work that day but wiggled my way out of it
  • can u send me your address?? i can't seem to send u a pm cos i can't find the button lol
  • Trev,

I know how to get to your house but I don't have the address. Can you send it to me via PM and I'll send it to Ian/Andrew.

Thanks.
  • i would like to be signed up for this tournie,and would need directions ty

jamie millar
  • Directions have been sent.
  • liquidfire wrote: »
    can u send me your address?? i can't seem to send u a pm cos i can't find the button lol

Click on their forum name for a bunch of options, including pm.
  • Trevor, I might be a few minutes late on Friday depending on what time I can sneak out of work and traffic on the 401. I will be there for sure though.
  • If there is still room, sign me up please.

SRS
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    The blind levels will be 25-25, 25-50, 50-100, 75-150, 100-200, 200-400, 300-600, 400-800, 600-1200, 800-1600, 1000-2000, 1500-3000.
    No 150-300 level?

/g2
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    If there is still room, sign me up please.
    Lots of room for you ;) - list updated.
  • g2 wrote: »
    No 150-300 level?
    Ummm ... my hosting sabbatical was obviously way too long. OP fixed. (thanks Greg)
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    If there is still room, sign me up please.

SRS

Yay! Steve!
  • Hi Beanie,

Please send my directions to apengelly at golden dot net

(Dumb restrictions on PM!!)
  • DataMn wrote: »
    Please send my directions to ...
    Directions sent.
    DataMn wrote: »
    (Dumb restrictions on PM!!)
    I've asked Sloth to enable PM's for you.
  • Take me off the list...work has called and I'm going to be tied up that night... sorry...Merry Christmas to you all
  • Thanks Trevor. And thanks for the enthusiasm Andrew. Just for that you get first dibs on my chips when I start to donk them off.

SRS
  • Please add me to the list if there is room. Thanks :)

stp
  • Sorry Trevor and Jenn but it looks like my girlfriend won't be in home in time for me to get out of here (Mississauga) before 7. I can't leave my stepson alone yet since he's only eight.
    Truly sorry for bailing on you; I was really looking forward to a shootout tourney and seeing alot of the guys and gals again.

SRS
  • My bad, I gotta bail. Sorry about that and GL to all that participate.

stp
  • sorry but I can't make it Gl all.
  • Last minute request, but if anyone has the longer rectangular table-top's they could bring, it would be appreciated (I need 2).

Drive safely everyone, and please let me know if you are coming but may be late (weather, etc.). As normal, players will be blinded in for the first level (15 min) after which there chips will be removed from play unless they have contacted me (like Buzzard and FlintBones).
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    Last minute request, but if anyone has the longer rectangular table-top's they could bring, it would be appreciated (I need 2).

Drive safely everyone, and please let me know if you are coming but may be late (weather, etc.). As normal, players will be blinded in for the first level (15 min) after which there chips will be removed from play unless they have contacted me (like Buzzard and FlintBones).
    I've got one that I will bring.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    I've got one that I will bring.
    Thanks Greg.
  • Hey Trev,

Sign me up! See you tonight.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Sign me up! See you tonight.
    WHAT??? Rob's schedule doesn't conflict... Master coming to visit... Must prepare... ;)
  • At this late date do you have 1 spot left for me Trev?
  • compuease wrote: »
    At this late date do you have 1 spot left for me Trev?
    Still 5 open spots (plus a few no-shows I'm sure ;) ). Come on down!
  • I'm on my way, blind me in if I don't get there in time... thx